Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Michelle Obama's DietTips page 5

Shop Now

I gave a link and summed up. Look at your book you wrote about how deeply important and crucial things are.

You could use a good 'stick removal', methinks.....

Oops. I summed up your post.

Bad me. Bad!

Katt is offline Senior Member

My, but things are getting testy.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
    Current weight: 199
    Goal: 145

grandma is offline Member

wow. I miss understood the synopsis of the quote too. I thought MO was suggesting that we eat standing up in front of the TV. I thought WTF. But a quick read of the link cleared that up. Just a quick look because I don't really care what she says. I have always thought the first lady shouldn't have an agenda since she is not part of the political process.

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

chowza is offline Member

Everyone (well, some folks) needs to chill the **** out and quit sniping so we can get back to important things like the deliciousness of butter, which is the only 'stick' anyone should be talking about.

Check out my blog here.

Geoff is offline Member

I agree. New thread, please.

Ecala is offline Junior Member

[quote]

I&#39;m sorry, but I can&#39;t stand her. Everybody talks about how beautiful and fashionable she is. I think she has the face of a bulldog, and her arms aren&#39;t that great. Maybe it&#39;s what she stands for that p*sses me off the most. </blockquote>

HA!

Right on Diana!

Ecala is offline Junior Member

[quote]

Ecala, what is your problem?

I&#39;d love to have arms that look like hers. Mine look like spaghetti arms at the time.
    </blockquote>

No problem here

Chocochip, you can have better arms than her, absolutely!

Shine is offline Member

[quote]

I gave a link and summed up. Look at your book you wrote about how deeply important and crucial things are.

You could use a good &#39;stick removal&#39;, methinks.....

Oops. I summed up your post.

Bad me. Bad!
    </blockquote>

You did not accurately summarize the article which you linked. That was my entire point.

I responded with a "book" in order to fully explain why I found the original post so offensive that I felt the need to ruffle feathers. I did not want it to seem as though I was arbitrarily attacking anyone.

If being conscientious about what I say is tantamount to having a twig in an inconvenient location, then I hope to meet more people with stick-laden rears.

I apologize for bumping this cesspool of a thread, but I find it hard not to respond when my words have been twisted.

Kebekgirl Guest

I voted for Gore... I&#39;ve converted since... And much grateful for that...

I&#39;ll agree to disagree anytime - much easier... - Usually there&#39;s a cling of glasses after that - here&#39;s one - Cling! Or Salute! Or Chin Cin! Or whatever...

but the Michelle My Belle story is true, for sure! From the Wash Post - so you know it&#39;s true!

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

I think all of you should head on over to the thread about the reasons to love breasts. A quick nuzzle would do everyone a world of good.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast