Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Fat Head" - a great documentary on fat... page

Chrisflyer is offline Member

"Fat Head" - a great documentary on fat...

Primal Fuel
    Video can be viewed here.

chuckarie is offline Member
    wow i literally JUST finished watching it and then came onto this forum and saw your post! i totally agree, and i have to admit it makes me angry that the government and american heart association keep pushing the low fat high carb diet. if only i can get my parents to change their ways...

Balance is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I saw it last year and eventually bought the DvD to show to friends and family. It is a real eye opener for some people. It's good stuff.
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

simodalcais is offline Senior Member
    I showed this movie to my parents and they finally started listening to me about eating Paleo , its a real weapon against CW for sure !

softthings is offline Member
    yeah, my boyfriends dad has high cholesterol, it makes me cringe to watch him snack on pretzels because his dr told him that is the kind of stuff he should be eating and not fats. i should put the dvd on the netflix queue.

teelea is offline Senior Member
    You can skip to minute 52 if you want the good stuff. The first 52 minutes he just rants about the guy in super size me But agreed, it is a GREAT documentary.

My favorite is actually Killer at Large, followed up by King Corn. The two in unison make a big impression.

Max[imilian] is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teelea View Post
    You can skip to minute 52 if you want the good stuff. The first 52 minutes he just rants about the guy in super size me But agreed, it is a GREAT documentary.

My favorite is actually Killer at Large, followed up by King Corn. The two in unison make a big impression.
    I haven't seen either of those, do you know if they're on hulu or Netflix by chance? It might be time to reactivate my subscription.

Quinny is offline Junior Member
    Fat Head is the reason I found Primal Blueprint. He recommends the book on his website. I ran out and got it. Two weeks in and loving it. I highly recommend watching this. He also has a one hour lecture which is more scientific and less entertaining if you want more.

texas.grok is online now Senior Member
    Is there a non-Hulu site for this video? I'm in Egypt and cannot access the Hulu version from here, only trailers on youtube.com
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Is there a non-Hulu site for this video? I'm in Egypt and cannot access the Hulu version from here, only trailers on youtube.com
    AFAIK you can only see it on Hulu. It really sucks, I had to watch it from a Winders machine (yuck.) However the lecture is better than the movie in my opinion.

Fat Head Video of the “Big Fat Fiasco” Speech

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast