Hello, everyone. I've been lurking for a couple months and decided to join in on the forum to learn and educate, if I am able.
I am a 46 year old male 5' 9" 225 lbs. @ 12% BF. I've spent more than half my life in the fitness industry, with my focus on bodybuilding and supplementation. I was a competetive bodybuilder in my 30's but had to stop after neck, spinal and rib surgery to remove (benign) tumors years ago. I plan on stepping on stage again when I turn 50.....well, that's the plan, anyway.
As I've aged, and educated myself on the negative effects my bodybuilding lifestyle potentially has had on my body, I've become more and more aware of what a 'healthy' body really is. I wish I had the internet and other resource-rich tools at my disposal back then! But today is where I'm at and today is where I start. I've read and re-read the Primal Blueprint and firmly believe in the Primal lifestyle.
I'm going to take small steps daily towards going Primal. I cannot dive in head-first. I have much learning to do, with the first area of focus being the Primal diet.
Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you and exchanging opinions, facts, advice, criticism, whatever.
Nice to be here.