Thread: Hello, my name is Edie! page

Edie Guest

Primal Fuel

I just started reading MDA a week or so ago, and so far I am very intrigued. I like the science behind these claims and I think I am going to give the Primal lifestyle a try. I'm a college student in Maine and I love carbohydrates, but I think I am on the fast track to diabetes right now and I'm looking for a healthier way to go.

I had a specific question, however, which I almost emailed to Mark. I read the disclaimer about checking the forums before sending in a query, and I don't want to waste anyone's time, but I can't figure out how to search the forums. I am looking to see if there are any articles or official primal stances around on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). If anyone could direct me to the search function, a specific article, or a discussion page, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for reading, and I hope you are having a very lovely day.

wug
    wug is offline Junior Member

There's a search box up the top right corner, above the banner.

But to be honest, I've always found the results to be a little confusing.

Edie Guest

Haha, what a newbie, right? Thanks very much.

hannahc is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...e-Thyroid-PCOS

It's discussed in this thread, not sure how much it will help though. If you are in the forum, and use the search bar up in the top right corner you'll get forum results, and can pick a topic from there. Good luck!
    You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan