Thread: ~Jessibear's PB Journal~ page

Jessibear is offline Junior Member

Red face ~Jessibear's PB Journal~

Primal Fuel
    OMgosh! I think this is working

I've been PB-ish for 12 days now... very little carb flu since I'd previously cut out many grains on my own accord. I've lost 2 pounds and would like to lose 7 more to get me to my goal. I feel great most of the time, and my constant hunger/cravings are going away.

Things I need to work on are watching my nut/dairy consumption and eating more meat. For whatever reason, the last few days I have been barely able to choke it down (I've never been a vegetarian so it's kind of weird). I also need to work on getting more rest, but I'm a student and single parent of a toddler, so that is pretty much not likely to happen.

Starting stats:
    Height 5'6"
    Weight 147
    Goal weight 140
    Main goal: No more muffin top

Today's Food
    Breakfast: Coffee w/HWC
    Lunch: BAS of kale, spinach, broccoli, carrots, red cabbage, some goat cheese, sunflower seeds and homemade honey mustard dressing, plus a grilled chicken breast.
    Dinner: Steamed cabbage with lean turkey sausage, smothered in butter
    Treat: One of these:http://www.thefoodee.com/blog/2010/0...aleo-brownies/ (not great, I know)!

Workout: 5 push-ups, 5 sit-ups, 5 squats- 20 rounds. Also, about a 30 minute walk.

Now I have to try to get my son to take a nap! Later!
    Last edited by Jessibear; 03-25-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: I always mess up the links!

Saturday

Breakfast: 1 egg fried in butter, 3 pieces of bacon, coffee/HWC
    Lunch: Hm.... we shall see! Going to Josh's work party and there is bound to be good food there.
    Dinner: Hamburger patty and small baked sweet potato covered in butter

No exercise today... I'm feeling quite worn out. I'm sure I'll end up running around outside with DS though, since the weather is decent.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    School started this week! For the last few days I've been eating a piece of crustless quiche for breakfast, a BAS for lunch and some sort of meat/veg/butter combo in the evening. Oh, and always coffee with HWC in the morning. Was really hungry last night after dinner but didn't eat anything...

Yesterday I got a lot of walking in. I took the bus to school, so there was the walking to/from the bus station. Then I walked 4 miles in the afternoon. My legs are sore today, so I'm going to do 20 rounds of 5 push-ups, 5 sit-ups and 5 wall squats for my work out.

PE class starts Wednesday and I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of equipment I'll have access to at the school gym. I'm hoping there will be weights!