Thread: Primalbrain seems to have taken over page

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member

Primalbrain seems to have taken over

Primal Fuel
    A little thing, but it continues to amaze me. Last night we had dinner at our favorite place. DH had a monstrous steak and I had wild salmon (big portions at his joint).

The steak came with roasted & then grilled new potatoes & spring mix salad, the salmon with rice and salad. We swapped the rice & potatoes (first potatoes I've had since 1st week in Feb.) He had a beer & lots of bread, I had water. For dessert he had a huge banana/chocolate/cobbler thing and coffee with lots of sugar, I had just coffee w/milk like I always take it.

The cool part is I didn't want the bread at all and the dessert looked like poison to me. We both ate 'till we were stuffed. I felt great all the rest of the evening; he was bloated, gassy and needed two doses of Alka Seltzer before he could sleep but there was a major breakthrough - he admitted that the way he eats just might have something to do with how bad he's always feeling. Jeeeeze, ya think?

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Hehe
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Prime is offline Senior Member
    Hah! Good for you... I can't wait to get to the point where I don't subconsciously stick my hand in every candy bowl I see. As for your DH... I hope he comes around! You're being a great example for him