Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **Minneapolis/St. Paul Primal/Paleo dinner*** page 2

Sassy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    OH wow!! We wouldn't have been able to make this one anyway, but my hubby and would happily drive down to meet primal people in our area. Please do post if you're going to have future events. Is there an email list I can get on somewhere? (I don't see anywhere on the RSVP page to do something like that)
    Sassy: Revised - my primal log

Barefoot is offline Member
    I can't make it to this, but I'd love to know of future meet-ups too!

maddie427 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    I can't make it to this, but I'd love to know of future meet-ups too!
    Hi All-

For anyone interested in hearing about future events (there will be more!!) please shoot me a private message with your email address and name, and we will get you on the email list for future events.

*****Also, if you have any ideas of what you would like to see, please send them to me as well. Ideally, we'd like to put together a community that best serves exactly whatever it is you guys would like to do, see, be a part of.****

Personally, I am SO excited to see this group come together tomorrow night, and in the future!!

Hi everyone-

While we are working on organizing the next event, I wanted to pass along this one that is going on next Friday, in case anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=217230274954795

Check it out!

Michaela

Jill is offline Junior Member
    I just ran across this doing a google search for "Minneapolis paleo" today -- started eating this way at the beginning of January and even after two weeks the change is amazing! One thing I'm REALLY interested in are the aforementioned "paleo friendly restaurants" - please do tell! I've noticed there are bread and carbs EVERYWHERE....!! Would love to have some leads - thanks!

paleobliss is offline Junior Member

Smile Sorry I missed this!

Please let me know when there is another Twin Cities paleo/primal meeting or dinner. Not sure what contact info you do or don't need....

Thank you!
    Sharee

Quote Originally Posted by maddie427 View Post
    Hi all-

A few of us have talked about getting together for a Twin Cities get-together, so that we can start to build a Primal/Paleo community in the Twin Cities. We know that you are out there and would love to have you join us next Saturday, April 2nd at 7:00pm.

Here is the link to the invite. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions at all.

Anyvite | MSP Paleo Meetup Dinner

Thanks!!

MN_John is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    I just ran across this doing a google search for "Minneapolis paleo" today -- started eating this way at the beginning of January and even after two weeks the change is amazing! One thing I'm REALLY interested in are the aforementioned "paleo friendly restaurants" - please do tell! I've noticed there are bread and carbs EVERYWHERE....!! Would love to have some leads - thanks!
    I would be interested in Paleo friendly restaurants in the Minneapolis area as well. Maybe we need a separate area for this? Not exactly Paleo friendly but very close is a restaurant I found recently in Big Lake, MN (not too far from Minneapolis), its called Russell's on the Lake, best (and probably biggest) Prime Rib I've ever had (and I've plenty, including Kincaid's in Bloomington and range fed in Australia)! Its served bone-in and looked like a 2 1/2" thick tennis racket on my plate. And so tender you could cut it with a fork. I don't know if it was grass-fed or not, but it tasted much meatier, just like other grass/range fed beef I've had. It came with salad and I was able to substitute broccoli for the potato. And much less expensive than most places (I think it was $24.95). Great view (right on the lake) and a sandy beach nearby for some primal play.

Anyone else have a restaurant in Minneapolis they can recommend?

I went Primal after moving away from the Twin Cities, but I've recently moved back to Minneapolis and am still thoroughly committed to Primal living. Is this group still active? Are there upcoming meetings? I'd love to get together for some paleo comeraderie. Also, MN_John, have you been to Brasa? They have a Minneapolis location and a Saint Paul location and nearly the whole menu is meats and vegetables, with the whole menu being gluten free (save for bread sides, which are optional). Best/most-primal friendly place I've been to since coming back to the Cities.

kbn1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primitiverenaissance View Post
    I went Primal after moving away from the Twin Cities, but I've recently moved back to Minneapolis and am still thoroughly committed to Primal living. Is this group still active? Are there upcoming meetings? I'd love to get together for some paleo comeraderie. Also, MN_John, have you been to Brasa? They have a Minneapolis location and a Saint Paul location and nearly the whole menu is meats and vegetables, with the whole menu being gluten free (save for bread sides, which are optional). Best/most-primal friendly place I've been to since coming back to the Cities.
    Yes, Brasa is great.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hey all-

Here is another resource for Minneapolis/St. Paul people. It is a meetup group that covers topics of Natural Movement and Paleo/Primal.

Twin Cities Natural Movement Meetup (Minneapolis, MN) - Meetup

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast