Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $50 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - Second Chance page 2

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Just signed up. Thanks for the chance to win. If I won I would get two packages of these cause its really good stuff.

Wild Planet Sustainably Caught Wild Skipjack Light Tuna, 5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

gunn parker is offline Senior Member
    Hi
    I "liked you on facebook and while I was there I signed up for the newsletter, then I subed you on youtube.
    cheers

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Thanks Primal Toad. I subscribed to your YouTube acct. Thanks for having that too, lots of interesting stuff on there.
    I would buy The Primal Blueprint for my sister and MAKE her read it, and a case of coconut milk.
    Thanks! I havent been making videos recently but will start again mid April. The videos this time will be infinity times better.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleP View Post
    Just signed up. Thanks for the chance to win. If I won I would get two packages of these cause its really good stuff.

Wild Planet Sustainably Caught Wild Skipjack Light Tuna, 5 Ounce Cans (Pack of 12): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food
    Shit! Thanks to linking to the Tuna!!!!! I added it to my wish list and will be purchasing soon. 12 total reviews and every single one is 5 stars! Do you have any idea how many calories are in one can? I ask so I can figure out the cost... when I decide whether a food is worth buying or not I figure out the cost per 100 calories.

Quote Originally Posted by gunn parker View Post
    Hi
    I "liked you on facebook and while I was there I signed up for the newsletter, then I subed you on youtube.
    cheers
    Thanks! Did you leave a comment on the blog? Thats where your entries will count.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by gunn parker View Post
    Hi
    cheers
    I just saw your comment and approved it. You are officially entered! Check back on my blog Sunday night to find out if you won!

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    Thanks! I havent been making videos recently but will start again mid April. The videos this time will be infinity times better.

Shit! Thanks to linking to the Tuna!!!!! I added it to my wish list and will be purchasing soon. 12 total reviews and every single one is 5 stars! Do you have any idea how many calories are in one can? I ask so I can figure out the cost... when I decide whether a food is worth buying or not I figure out the cost per 100 calories.

Thanks! Did you leave a comment on the blog? Thats where your entries will count.
    It doesn't have that many calories. It only has about 150 for a whole can. There is a lot of tuna juice in it that tastes really good and its a tuna steak not chunk tuna. I usually add olive oil to it or make spicy tuna salad which has a lot of extra fat calories (recipe in recipe section). You can look at a close up of the can on amazon and if you have a Fresh Market anywhere near you they carry it there. It is a bit more expensive there but you could try it out to see if you like it before commiting to 12 cans.

Hi PrimalToad! I subbed ya on youtube and commented. I hope to win so I can purchase Marks recipe book and WWGF book. Thanks for the opportunity.

Mandy

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleP View Post
    It doesn't have that many calories. It only has about 150 for a whole can. There is a lot of tuna juice in it that tastes really good and its a tuna steak not chunk tuna. I usually add olive oil to it or make spicy tuna salad which has a lot of extra fat calories (recipe in recipe section). You can look at a close up of the can on amazon and if you have a Fresh Market anywhere near you they carry it there. It is a bit more expensive there but you could try it out to see if you like it before commiting to 12 cans.
    Ehh that is rather expensive then. That would be $1.27 per 100 calories. But it would be a great idea to then add 2 TBSP of olive oil since that is super cheap - ends up not being too bad when you look at it that way. I buy canned Wild Alaskan Salmon at Costco for just less than $12. You get 6 cans and each can is 180 calories.

That makes it about $1.10 per 100 calories. So, the tuna isnt terrible - its a convenience food. I may try a 12 pack soon. Its always good to have canned fish on hand when you don't have meat ready.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12