Thread: Rants, Raves & Gratitude Journal page

She-Rah is offline Junior Member

Rants, Raves & Gratitude Journal

Primal Fuel
    Tracking food and exercise was definitely not working for me. Too time consuming and it only took me 4 days to figure that out. I'm accountable to myself & I'm doing a decent job so far. I don't need to see it in writing. Instead I think I'll check in every day or so & share my Rants, Raves & Gratitude. These things may or may not even be related to my PB journey. Just random thoughts....feel free to share yours here too.

Rant: Cell phones while driving. Nothing new & probably most people agree, but the combo nearly hurt me this morning. It's still icy here on the roads and the doofus beside me was yacking on the phone not paying attention. Cut me off and I nearly slammed into her. Buy a bluetooth!

Rave: Hands down! Primal Blueprint. I'm loving this way of eating and looking forward to calling it a " way of life". Great energy level. Loving the 2.5 lb weight loss in 6 days so far.

Gratitude: Frank's Hot Sauce...I put that shit on everything! Seriously though, I'm grateful for my wonderful husband. My biggest supporter and my rock.

Have a good night everyone! Cheers
    You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.
    ~Author Unknown

Rant: People who don't clean up after their dogs. Dear Mr. Neighbor, did you really think the dog crap would mysteriously disappear after you kicked snow over it? The snow is melting & it's still there. Big black lab piles of it in my yard. I've half a mind to follow you home and take a primal dump on your porch.

Rave: The Kings Speech. What an excellent movie. I finally saw it last night everything I've heard is true.

Gratitude: I'm grateful for my friend Lydia who calls me everyday just to chat. I can tell her anything & I'd trust her with my life.
    ~Author Unknown

Rant: Meat Glue?? Seriously
    Industry-Wide Use of Meat Glue Sticks Together Scraps of Meat To Sell You Prime Cuts

Rave: New Spaghetti squash recipe with lots of fresh mint, sun dried tomatoes and pesto & butter. YUM YUM. My current favorite vegetable.

Gratitude: I'm grateful I have a reliable car in this horrible weather
    ~Author Unknown