Thread: Monday, 3/21 page

spacedreamer01 is offline Junior Member

Monday, 3/21

Primal Fuel
    Yesterday marked one full week of going paleo (with very little cheating). So far, I've lost about five pounds (yep, I know it's a lot to lose in one week). The only other thing of note is that I started my period a week early, which is slightly troubling. I've seen some other lady Groks have the same trouble, so I'm going to stick it out a few more weeks and see how things go.

B: Apple, Banana, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Coconut Milk

S: Strawberries

L: Chicken and Garlic Sausage, Baby Carrots, Dried Turkish Apricot

S: Apple Chips, Banana Chips, Mexican Spiced Pecans/Almonds, Dried Turkish Apricot

D: Frise Salad with Roasted Chicken, Pear Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil

DST: Strawberries

spacedreamer01 is offline Junior Member
    Anyone know how to retitle a thread? I'd like to give this one a legitimate name but can't figure out how.

I had an interesting experience yesterday. I discovered that for me, Paleo Diet + Vodka = Intestinal Wreck. I've been pretty sensitive to alcohol in general since college, always getting a bit of the runs (sorry, tmi I know), after drinking, but nothing like this. It was ugly =( Had a pineapple juice and vodka with a dinner of crudites, and oh man. Not fun. Probably didn't help that I had Mark's Curried Chicken Salad for dinner as well, since curry tends to also have the same effect on me. =(

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You can't. Start a new one, link to it in this one.

BTW, if you're not used to eating large amounts of crudites, they can do strange things to your insides as well.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly