You can find pics Here: http://paleomiddleeastern.blog.com/2...d-green-beans/

Swai is a white fish also known as Vietnamese catfish. Its very versatile and can be used in any fish recipe especially ones that require firm white fish. I came across Swai at my local Walmart (of all places) decided to give it a try and have already had it twice a week. This recipe is very simple, you just need to pound your fish thinly (it becomes very cruchy around the edges YUMMM) season it and then pan fry. For my veggie side dish, all I had was green beans. Here is what youíll need:

Swai Fish
5-6 Swai fish filets
1 tsp corriander
1/2 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
olive oil for frying

Place fish filets between 2 pieces of seran wrap. Using a mallet or a rolling pin, gently pound the meat to the desired thickness. The tail of the fish is usually a great guide to doing so. I pound the fish starting in the middle going towards the thickest part of the fish, then pound the other side. Set aside and continue with the rest of the fish.

When ready to cook, heat 2 TB of olive oil in a frying pan, Add 2 filets at a time depending on size of your pan and fry on high heat. Itíll take 2-3 minutes to get a nice golden color on each side. Remove to a serving dish and continue cooking the rest of the fish.

Oven Roasted Green Bean
2 lbs frozen Green Beans
3 TB Olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste

Heat oven to 350
In a roasting pan add beans, oil, salt and pepper and toss well. Roast in the oven for 45-55 minutes tossing half way through. Remove from oven when golden brown and somewhat crunchy to a serving dish and NJOY.

Hope u like it