Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How many days a week do you exercise? page

Nomad1 is offline Senior Member

How many days a week do you exercise?

How many days a week do you exercise? Are there days that you do absolutely no exercise?

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Ex-errrr....what? :P

I walk to work (a whole 2 blocks). I occasionally chase small children. I randomly decide to try pullups on my way to the laundry room.

That's about it.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

kitoi is offline Senior Member
    2 days of regimented training, the rest the time I'm just busy with life. Still moving just busy.

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member
    2 days strength training
    1 day sprints
    1 day yoga

Have a desk job so need to get out there and exercise.

profdjj is offline Senior Member
    I "exercise" between and hour and hour and a half each day. About 1/2 of that is structured exercise (i.e. weights, yoga, running) and about 1/2 is just out walking the doggies.

lator-illa is offline Junior Member
    3 days of strength training (WS4SB)
    1 sprint day

i'm actually modifying it to:

3 days of strength training
    2 days of circuit training

I wanna be shredded!

Thor Falk is offline Senior Member
    3on/1off to 1on/1off schedule, depending on how I feel (more often 3on/1off).

Sometimes I do stuff on the off days (eg stretching, some skill work) but generally I do nothing - and I sometimes have the impression that I should have those more often....

Mizz Hawaii is offline Senior Member
    I walk 4.5 beautiful ocean view miles 4 times a week. I lift weights 3 times a week. Just started sprinting once a week. This week I hiked koko head (google it) it is a intense straight up hike with large stairs that really work your legs. I plan on throwing that into the mix 1-2 times a week now that I can do it without feeling like I'm dying. Beach play time about 2 times a week. I'm blessed to live in Hawaii where I can be active and outdoors all year round.

Mike333 is offline Junior Member
    Every flippin' day, usually twice.

Nothing Primal about my workout duration- I do weight training in the mornings and Mixed Martial Arts/ Wrestling in the evenings so I'm just enjoying it while I'm capable and feel great doing it. Throughout our evolutionary history I'm sure Grok had enemies- and once he got fed up with getting his butt kicked in battle I'm sure training became an important part of life. Isn't that what guys do? You know the way they always want to punch each other when an argument breaks out- that's Grok right there

So I figure, training to become a powerful warrior is pretty Grok-like in a sense. So long as you do it with pleasure, no exercise is really bad. It's those people who trudge the chronic cardio out of desperation, believing that it is the only way to keep lean who are DOING IT WRONG!!!

Grok on Spartans!

jedikelly is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    No exercise on Sunday unless we go for a stroll if the weather is nice --- it's my lazy day The rest of the week I'm up at 4:30 am walking, lifting heavy things or sprinting. On Saturday I actually get to walk outside!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast