Thread: Protein Fluff page

slyfox115 is offline Junior Member

Protein Fluff

Primal Fuel
    I know that eating whole food is always recommended, but have any of you ever tried making this before?

Amazing High Protein Recipes and Jack3d Review | Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health

Scroll down to "Introducing Protein Fluff" and it describes how to make it. I have made it the past 2 nights (not using the milk) and haven't got it to fluff up. I am wondering if there is a primal spin I can put on this and get it to fluff.

Its my treat in the evening now, and keep the fat loss in full swing. But if i would get more fluffiness and volume that would make it even better.
    Last edited by slyfox115; 03-17-2011 at 11:43 AM.

AndreaReina is offline Senior Member
    2% milk or heavy (whipping) cream will fluff the best, the specific protein powder you use will probably affect volume.

KellyS is offline Member
    I end up beating the HWC until stiff. I then fold in protein powder. It just never worked for me blending the 2 together. I use Mark's Primal Fuel.

Thats a great idea. Thanks guys.

Well I gave it a shot last night with heavy whipping cream, and didn't get it to fluff successfully.

I used 100% micellar casein protein, heavy whipping cream, some water, and 120g of frozen blueberries. I also chilled my bowl and mixing utensils.

I ended up freezing it and it tastes amazing, but this fluff stuff is turning out to be difficult.

Little_Fish is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    love fluff. best with ON Casein + milk.