Page 92 of 193 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 92

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks, guys! I appreciate it! And yeah, that middle picture came out a bit aggressive. Hahaha! I guess that answers the ol' question "How come I can't get a second date? ...oh. Right. I look like I'm going to wrench your head off and use your neck as a shitter. Gotcha."

I'll be posting another set of pics on July 2, the day before the Spartan Race.

NB, do you still do any gaming, like D&D? I don't play D&D anymore, but I play small-press or "indie" games like Burning Wheel, Dogs In the Vineyard, Kagematsu, Fiasco, etc. Love gaming! Been a while since I've done any, and it looks like it'll be a while more yet. Schedules aren't aligning for me and my players.

I was commenting on your 'fierceness' being a good thing, man. You look energized and ready for the kill.

No second dates is probably the result of you not being around a likely candidate for mate for you! Its not you... and Im sure several groups of women on here would agree with me!

Keep up the good work. You are motivational...
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nachobrawler View Post
    "Life is good today."
    Amen.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

moo
    moo is offline Senior Member
    Patrick you look great! I see lean. I have a hard time wrapping my brain around you having a hard time with women.

Are you still doing SF or only CrossFit now?

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nachobrawler View Post
    you look like...if you had a spear in your hand in the middle picture...you might have been out in the open plains in a loin cloth hunting Mammoth! Arrrrrr! Back off....my Mammoth!
    Funny you should mention that...

Bigger version here so all us ladies can use it as wallpaper: http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5148/...ed74cefe_b.jpg

Seriously, nice work Patrick. Great shoulders especially (always a plus!) front and back. And like others here, I just can't picture you having any trouble talking to the ladies. Finding the RIGHT lady, sure, but that's because you have taste.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

moo
    moo is offline Senior Member
    OMG Jenny ! You rock with photo editing.

Can you give me a 6 pack? LOL

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moo View Post
    Patrick you look great! I see lean.
    Thanks, moo!

Quote Originally Posted by moo View Post
    Are you still doing SF or only CrossFit now?
    I was doing SF before my chest thinger. That was 6 weeks ago. When things are all better and mended fully, I'll be doing a 10-station circuit that Men's Health Magazine did up for Spartacus: Blood & Sand (but it's not what the actors and such actually use). I want to give that a 2-month run and see how it goes for me. I like SF, but CrossFit really showed me the power of timed rounds/station circuits. Cross-functional lifting + cardio movement is fucking powerful stuff! If I had the money and easier access to a box here in Ottawa, I'd totally jump on the CrossFit bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Funny you should mention that...

[savanna picture]
    HAHAHAHA!! Good thing I wasn't eating! Jesus. That's some funny shit right there! You rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Seriously, nice work Patrick. Great shoulders especially (always a plus!) front and back.
    Thanks, Jen!

As for women, I chatted about that with my ex after a small group of us went for supper last night. I think it's two things: 1) I have fairly high standards, and 2) I'm not really trying. The latter is likely because I just don't give a shit at this point in my life. I'm trying to sort out work junk and really focus on where I want to be in 6 months, 1 year, etc. By "where" I mean both geographically and existentially. Right now, settling down isn't a part of the plan, and I don't do casual, so... yeah. Just gunna let sleeping dogs lie for now. If something happens, so be it. Until then, I've got my own shit to nail down.
    Last edited by Patrick; 05-06-2011 at 10:00 AM.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Makes sense. No reason to rush yourself, just keep an eye on when you feel you're really just plain focused on progress in other areas vs. using the progress in other areas as a subconscious excuse, I'd say. I've known a few to do that.

As for the pic, it was highly inspirational thanks to Nacho. You really do have that "MY mammoth!" expression he described, heheheh.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Wow Jenny, that made my day! Seriously, love the wooly mammoth.

Being in a rush to "settle down" can be a horrible thing. It's a blessing to see a man who is willing to take care of himself first than be in a rush to go for a relationship. When you find the right woman, she's going to get a winner!
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Being in a rush to "settle down" can be a horrible thing.
    Yeah, I was in a rush to settle down, have kids by 25, the white picket fence and all that bullshit. Worst. Mistake. Evah.

That said, my exwife is cool now she is an ex, but seriously, take your time.

and Jenny, that pic rocks.

Coconut Girl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    um, for someone who wasn't able to work out for 3 weeks and is just bouncing back--WOW! great photo update! also i agree with G--you wanted to lean out the chin-thaaang and you did eeeet!!! *thumbs up* grats!

do me a favor though, start lengthening your spine in downward dog poses and opening up your chest via stretches--definitely focus on core core core (not that you aren't already--i'm sure!)--it will strengthen your spine/core and protect your lower back

p.s.-Jenny rules... i want cavewoman photoshopped pics now! LOL