Page 91 of 193 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 91

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Oh yeah Patrick, I beat ya to it!
    Yeah, she did!
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Oh yeah Patrick, I beat ya to it!
    Bah! You did indeed! Here are mine. Main changes: a little more lean (not much, but noticeable from my last profile shot from the end of March), took care of the lack of chin definition issue (mostly), and the big surprise? Very little loss of muscle definition after 6 weeks of complete workout inactivity! Weird.

Last edited by Patrick; 05-06-2011 at 06:06 AM.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Digby is offline Senior Member
    No doubt there are women who are going to "gape with wonder" at the new you! Way to go stud.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    I'm jealous of your lack of spare tire that I still carry around. Keep it up.

I feel a jealous rage coming on....

But seriously, man, you definitely leaned out over the past 6 weeks. I can see it definitely in the chin and around the waist & arm (in the side view picture). The abs are coming in (under that fur rug) and you look like...if you had a spear in your hand in the middle picture...you might have been out in the open plains in a loin cloth hunting Mammoth! Arrrrrr! Back off....my Mammoth!

And a shot of the "gun" to boot. Spectacular. You have come a long way, Patrick. And you are continuing to kick arse!

Thanks, guys! I appreciate it! And yeah, that middle picture came out a bit aggressive. Hahaha! I guess that answers the ol' question "How come I can't get a second date? ...oh. Right. I look like I'm going to wrench your head off and use your neck as a shitter. Gotcha."

I'll be posting another set of pics on July 2, the day before the Spartan Race.

NB, do you still do any gaming, like D&D? I don't play D&D anymore, but I play small-press or "indie" games like Burning Wheel, Dogs In the Vineyard, Kagematsu, Fiasco, etc. Love gaming! Been a while since I've done any, and it looks like it'll be a while more yet. Schedules aren't aligning for me and my players.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Which Spartan race are you doing? I would like to try it, but don't think I could handle anything more than the Sprint just yet. The others would take a bit of training for me.

The Ottawa race is the sprint (3 miles/5k). It's over in Camp Fortune on the Quebec side, a great spot for it. There are zip-lines, trail running... all kinds of stuff over there. Should be a blast!

No way I could do the Super Spartan (8 miles/14k). That'd be the death of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks, guys! I appreciate it! And yeah, that middle picture came out a bit aggressive. Hahaha! I guess that answers the ol' question "How come I can't get a second date? ...oh. Right. I look like I'm going to wrench your head off and use your neck as a shitter. Gotcha."

I'll be posting another set of pics on July 2, the day before the Spartan Race.

NB, do you still do any gaming, like D&D? I don't play D&D anymore, but I play small-press or "indie" games like Burning Wheel, Dogs In the Vineyard, Kagematsu, Fiasco, etc. Love gaming! Been a while since I've done any, and it looks like it'll be a while more yet. Schedules aren't aligning for me and my players.
    Nah, man. No gaming for me anymore. The most I might get is some video game( Xbox or Wii) at home, late at night, if I am willing to give up sleep for it (which I am not). As you said...the schedule prevents it. And my schedule...with my working out being MY priority, two of my children living 30 minutes drive from my door for nine months of the year, plus shuttling four kids to and from their sports/activities...as well as a 50 minute drive each way to and from work each day...pretty much leaves me with about 1 hour of free time at the end of the night. And I usually pass out on the couch before bed.

I really wish it were different but its not and I cant complain too badly. The wife and I both make good money and most of the bills are paid.And our children are happy & well cared for.As I posted on facebook yesterday..."Life is good today."

geostump is offline Senior Member
    *Gaping*

You did lean out a hell of a lot! I knew you were worried about the chin hang and its gone! Great job! Looking good!
    Georgette