Page 4 of 193 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 4

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Nice pics, Have a great day!

Today I have teacher training. Snooze, I'd rather be with the kids.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Kris C is offline Senior Member
    Totally following your journal. The words "filthy pirate hooker mouth" drew me in. I've been so nice here, but I just might use the words I'd like to use sometimes. I don't get to swear much since I won't do it in front of the kiddos, but sometimes those are just the best words to accurately describe the feelings I've got. Plus, your other posts are informative so I might learn more here. I also don't post food/menus but thoughts and feelings and general stuff about PB as I go along. Keep it coming!
    Starting weight: 168 lbs
    Current weight: 168 lbs
    Goal weight: whatever makes me look strong and healthy!

Current goal: No More Muffin Top!!
    a real pushup, a real pull-up, weekly sprints

Visit my journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread76206.htmlKris' Place for Primal Rantings...because everyone else thinks she's nuts

Prime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I guess MDA decided the pictures I uploaded to an album were not a threat to national security and allowed them to come out of moderated status.
    I wonder what it takes to get your photos denied... should I try uploading pictures of cupcakes and veggie burgers??

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris C View Post
    Totally following your journal. The words "filthy pirate hooker mouth" drew me in.
    Hahaha! Yeah, I'm a master marketer. Thanks for reading, Kris!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I wonder what it takes to get your photos denied... should I try uploading pictures of cupcakes and veggie burgers??
    That's what I was thinking when I saw the pictures under moderation for a day: "Is there some flour or something off to the side in one of those shots? Do they think I fed my cat to my second-cousin? Are Chinese mountains verboten?" Hopefully they just go through to make sure people aren't like "Oh, and here's my favourite penis shot and here's one my doctor took during my colonoscopy. . . ." It didn't take long for the pictures to come out of moderation, so it's all good. I just figured it was worth having a few up.

Makes me wish I had a "before" picture, though. I mean, all those pictures except the last one are all befores. . . . they're just 2007-era befores. The last one in the album (Decepticons shirt) is from December or January at least.

Morning thoughts: Ugh. What the flying fuckballs is up with my sleep? I go to sleep around 9:30 - 10:15, can't actually fall asleep until 11:30, wake up around 2:30 - 3:30 (fully fucking "let's do dis" awake), pass out again after X amount of time, and wake up late (8am is late for me). This is pissing me off. I think I need to stay away from monitors/TVs for a good hour or so before going to bed and maybe do some reading instead. I might be getting messed around with by the blue light. Could be stress, too, I suppose, though the only source of stress is absence of sex.

Hmmm. . . . Now that I actually think seriously about it, that might be exactly what it is. If so, fuck you, ravenous man-biology!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

denise is offline Senior Member
    nice journal! Like your style - and attitude. Sounds like you take no shit!

Also LOVE "fuck the numbers". Couldn't have put it better myself. IF I was a tattoo person - I would be tempted to have it emblazoned somewhere. BUT I'm not, so I'll just settle for thinking it a lot!

Thanks, Denise! Yeah, I have a low threshold for bullshit and zero tolerance for manipulation -- I should say "attempted manipulation," since most people's attempts are really fucking laughably transparent.

I like the tattoo idea! I could never get one because I'm too obsessed with symmetry. I'd need the exact same tattoo in the exact same spot, mirrored on the other side of my body. Or it'd have to be a perfectly symmetrical tattoo on my back or something. Weird, eh? Also, I don't know what the fuck to get. For a while, I really wanted the Tolkien dragon (in black), but having two of 'em? Meh.

Besides, I'm 32... what happens if I get one or two and I don't like 'em when I grow up?!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks, Denise! Yeah, I have a low threshold for bullshit and zero tolerance for manipulation -- I should say "attempted manipulation," since most people's attempts are really fucking laughably transparent.

I like the tattoo idea! I could never get one because I'm too obsessed with symmetry. I'd need the exact same tattoo in the exact same spot, mirrored on the other side of my body. Or it'd have to be a perfectly symmetrical tattoo on my back or something. Weird, eh? Also, I don't know what the fuck to get. For a while, I really wanted the Tolkien dragon (in black), but having two of 'em? Meh.

Besides, I'm 32... what happens if I get one or two and I don't like 'em when I grow up?!
    Some tattoos look great - on some people. I have seen stunning work on some guys, really striking and wonderful draughtsmanship (on curved surfaces!)

BUT I am old fashioned I guess and it still breaks my heart to see wonderful, creamy, toned skin "doodled on". Some of the artwork is so BAD - and once its done its done. I'd never be brave enough or sure enough. PLUS a relative always called tattoos on women "slag tags" and I can't get that out of my head (no offence to anyone - it just got into my head and won't go away).

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by denise View Post
    BUT I am old fashioned I guess and it still breaks my heart to see wonderful, creamy, toned skin "doodled on".
    I feel much the same. It seems to make us an oddity in this day and age. My skin is neither creamy nor toned and there is a tattoo I want but every time I get close to doing it I see someone with a tattoo and go, "uh, no thanks."

It doesn't help that there are a lot of military retirees around here and once you see 50 different tattoos on 80 year olds you realize that time fades art and really messes up the canvas.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Jesus. I totally underestimated SimpleFit Level 4. Day 3 kicked my fucking ass back to the Stone Age and is still laughing at me. I can barely type now, three minutes after having finished at 9m52s. I anticipate 10 weeks on Level 4 before getting that time down to less than 5m.

On the plus side, I finally feel a bit of an ache. Been a while since I've felt that muscle-tiredness kinda feeling. Yay. <collapses>

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    once you see 50 different tattoos on 80 year olds you realize that time fades art and really messes up the canvas.
    nicely put

Page 4 of 193 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast