Page 191 of 193 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 191

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    So... if you're green with envy, your envy vomit would be....... EXORCIST pea soup quality!

Went to see Body Worlds tonight. It was awesome! Still no word on Belize. Probably hear on Monday.

Science North | BODY WORLDS Vital
    You went to Sudz?? That's my hometown. Got the f*ck out of there as quickly as possible.
    Starting Weight: 208 lbs
    Current Weight: 166.8 lbs

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I couldn't have grown up there, especially pre-greenification. The place was Mordor before (and even into) the 80s.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is online now Senior Member

My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Hahaha! Nice, Dave.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

This guy lives in my neighbourhood; seen him out running before. Freakin' amazing stuff. Go, Ottawa!

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I couldn't have grown up there, especially pre-greenification. The place was Mordor before (and even into) the 80s.
    Yeah, I got the f*ck out of there as quickly as possible!!! I do miss the wild blueberries growing behind my place though...
    Starting Weight: 208 lbs
    Current Weight: 166.8 lbs

This might sound really simple and obvious, but it struck me as profound when I thought it:

"Eat not what you want; eat what you need."

skink531 is online now Senior Member
    Then you will have really achieved something when what you want and what you need are the same thing. You could take this philosophy into just about any aspect in life. Aren't the simplest ideas usually the most profound anyway?
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

This might sound really simple and obvious, but it struck me as profound when I thought it:

"Eat not what you want; eat what you need."
    Put that to the Rolling Stones "You can't always get what you want" tune:
    You can't always eat what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you eat what you need.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Then you will have really achieved something when what you want and what you need are the same thing. You could take this philosophy into just about any aspect in life. Aren't the simplest ideas usually the most profound anyway?
    Absolutely, man -- on all counts!

Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Put that to the Rolling Stones "You can't always get what you want" tune:
    You can't always eat what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you eat what you need.
    That works strangely well! Nicely done, cavemen.