Page 190 of 193 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 190

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'd totally unplug from electrical gadgets and totally plug into the community as much as I can be. I'd have my mandolin with me and my calligraphy stuff. So while I wouldn't be blogging, I'd be recording a pretty detailed "travel diary" of sorts, like I did in China.

I checked on a map and the island I'd be living on is 4-5k long and 400m wide -- about 10k off the mainland. No roads. <3

I dreamed about spear fishing and boating and skin diving with sharks. (tiger sharks in my dream) Hopefully I'll chat with the woman today and find out the specifics of the situation.
    Last edited by Patrick; 07-26-2012 at 06:23 AM.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    That sounds awesome! We'll miss you- but pictures will be expected
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    yes pictures are a must!

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    That sounds so awesome it makes me vomit with envy. Lucky bastard!

So... if you're green with envy, your envy vomit would be....... EXORCIST pea soup quality!

Went to see Body Worlds tonight. It was awesome! Still no word on Belize. Probably hear on Monday.

Science North | BODY WORLDS Vital
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    i'll never look at turkey jerky the same way again.
    (following videos will be extremely gross)

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    I now see that I need to visit Patrick's journal more often...
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Optimus Primal is offline Senior Member
    Hi Patrick!

I'm trying to reconnect and figured I should get off my ass and check on you. WOW! I HOPE you went on this trip and are now unavailable.

Heya, Optimus! I haven't been on much. The Belize thing didn't pan out, but I've picked up some freelance work which is good. Things are otherwise good on my end. Been doing a shit-ton of reading in the last two months. Haven't been up to anything too crazy. I see you have a post. I'll swing by shortly.

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    That sucks you won't be going to Belize. But at least you have a paying gig, that stuff is kind of important too.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."