Page 187 of 193 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 187

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by justyouraveragecavemen View Post
    Awesome, I love mandolins. I was gonna buy one from a family friend, kept it awhile, but at that time in my life I couldn't fit it in. I want to play banjo. I dig banjos.
    Patrick, I'm doing this tomorrow!
    Big crowd expected for second Barbarian Challenge | GadsdenTimes.com
    Wish me luck!
    Dude, that looks awesome! Make sure to post pics and post here in my journal to point me towards 'em. That looks like a blast, and I love the name of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    yay!!! post pics and videos?? please???
    I need to do a new video for sure. You got it, Saoirse! Maybe I'll have my buddy take the video while I'm at his cottage over Canada Day long weekend next weekend.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Also, kindly have your minds blown by this. Saw his video cover of Walk Off the Earth's cover of Somebody I Used to Know (where he plays everything those five do solo) and then saw his other stuff. Wow.

"Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    that was awesome!

Had an Ottawa Primal mini-meetup. Met up with Metric for Rib-fest. Were supposed to be joined by another guy, but he had an emergency come up.

Ribs good. It was cool to meet and hang out with Metric!

Got my new mandolin! With mauve case liner, she's a classy lady indeed.

You could change a line from a Jimmy Buffett song and say there's something so feminine about a mandolin. Not saying they are feminine to play, mind you, but it's shape and curves are very lady-like, sexy indeed. It's a beautiful instrument, no doubt.

The guy doing the percussion guitar playing has been to the crossroads to play like that.

The Barbarian Challenge was the most awesome thing ever. The wife and I finished at 1hr 49 mins because we waited on the other couple so much, stupid teamwork crap. I feel like I could have gotten close to an hour and a half, if the wife could have made it over the wall herself she could have made it 1 hr 15-20 mins easy.The male winner was at 52 minutes, so 1 hr 49 minutes is at least decent. We're doing this next:

Warrior Dash | Tennessee

It's only a 5k and it's just the 2 of us. We shall compete this time. Prisoners will not be taken.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    oh my, what a lovely lady!

Thanks, Saoirse! (how did I miss this comment? didn't get a notification -- sorry!) She certainly sounds awesome. I'm loving it so far. Still considering changing the strings out. Might give these another month and then try out the Elixir medium ones just to see. They'll string it for free where I bought it.

I might record me playing a few things. I'll have to see how videos come out.

I just saw this video on iwastesomuchtime.com. It's a good example of what happens when you've got a kickass power-to-weight ratio! (and skill, agility, practice, resourcefulness, etc.)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    That's pretty bad ass. i don't think I could do it, though. I have a minor fear of heights. Actually, it's more of a fear of falling and breaking some part of my body(took a fall from about 25 feet when I was a kid).
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Yikes! That's pretty freaky. For me, I got over my fear of heights in China, climbing some of the sacred mountains. That said, I love the very end of the video where the guy's stuck hanging from the window ledge. Made me laugh.