Page 186 of 193 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 186

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Avengers... not impressed. At all. Truly fucking underwhelming movie-watching experience.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Saoirse is online now Senior Member

Ha! Werd.

"Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I love the last one where you are facing the Gladiator. It looks like you are thinking "Bring it, Skirt Boy!"
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Heh Thanks, Paula! That was two seconds after the shot before it, where a woman and I took out his buddy. I was hopin' he'd make a go of it -- my blood was definitely up with the finish line in sight!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, very bad ass pictures dude. I'd think twice before putting on a skirt and standing in your way. :P
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Hahaha! But you wouldn't think twice about putting on a skirt and not standing in my way? (Oh please say yes and post pics -- that'd make my day.)

So, here's some good news: People Want to Eat Meat Raised Without Excessive Antibiotics. Wouldn't You? | Wired Science | Wired.com

Wooo! My new mandolin is in! It just needs to be set up. Going in tonight to test it out -- mostly a test of the strings and the overall feel of it. If I can talk to my teacher when he's there, I'll see if I can take him up on his offer to play his mando so I can hear/feel the difference in string type.

YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Wooo! My new mandolin is in! It just needs to be set up. Going in tonight to test it out -- mostly a test of the strings and the overall feel of it. If I can talk to my teacher when he's there, I'll see if I can take him up on his offer to play his mando so I can hear/feel the difference in string type.
    YAY!
    Awesome, I love mandolins. I was gonna buy one from a family friend, kept it awhile, but at that time in my life I couldn't fit it in. I want to play banjo. I dig banjos.
    Patrick, I'm doing this tomorrow!
    Big crowd expected for second Barbarian Challenge | GadsdenTimes.com
    Wish me luck!
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    yay!!! post pics and videos?? please???