Page 185 of 193 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 185

Primal Fuel
    That's awesome advice. I think I can now build my own house, I need the blueprints and a pound of bacon, stat.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Coming right up, sir!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    Looking tough! It's pictures like this that got my granddaughters excited to signed up for the Jr Spartan Race in The Poconos (NEPennsylvania) next month.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

The kids looked like they were having a blast doing the Jr Spartan Race! Your graddaughters should have a helluva lot of fun.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Every weekend is a spartan race for my kids. Running around - check. Climbing imposing obstacles - check. Coming home filthy - check.

Quote Originally Posted by Verna317 View Post
    You aren't so filthy-mouthed. Or are you just warming up? Nice to see you with the rest of us journalers!
    Well, verna, do you know for a fact how filthy a pirate hooker's mouth is, for sure? Maybe pirate hookers don't have vulgar language, only dirty mouths. And maybe Patrick doesn't like people talking about his dirty mouth, it might be something he's self-conscious about so have a heart.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Yeah! Fuckin' heartless, insensitive spammers. I'ma go eat a tub of ice-cream and cry now.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Yeah! Fuckin' heartless, insensitive spammers. I'ma go eat a tub of ice-cream and cry now.
    Well, to be fair, it could have been worse. He could have said you had a 'purty mouth'

eat some ice cream for me.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    you look like you're grunting in most of them. i can hear your "ARRGGHHH!!" spoken like a true filthy-mouthed pirate.