Page 183 of 193 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth)

Shop Now
    Fine... here's a post-race picture a friend of mine took. Forgot he took it, actually!

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 Guest
    Ah, still a sexy beast I see. Now, who's brilliant idea was a white shirt for a Spartan Race?

looking good man, keep it up

Actually, that was my post-race, post-shower replacement (the one you get for completing the run). You don't want to know what the shirt I wore for the race looked like. I got M instead of L, though, so the one in the picture is a wee bit small...

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Actually, that was my post-race, post-shower replacement (the one you get for completing the run).
    Ah, that explains the lack of filth. I was a little worried for a minute. Too bad you couldn't get some mid-obstacle pics(Not to mention all the mud covered ladies ). If I ever manage to do one of these races I want a pic of me low crawling through the mud and hurdling some fire.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    If I ever manage to do one of these races I want a pic of me low crawling through the mud and hurdling some fire, while carrying a mud-covered lady or two.
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Actually, that was my post-race, post-shower replacement (the one you get for completing the run). You don't want to know what the shirt I wore for the race looked like. I got M instead of L, though, so the one in the picture is a wee bit small...
    Hate to correct you in your own journal, but it fits fine

Glad you're happy with your time through it!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Oh, found my post-race picture on TrainingMobs site on facebook -- and I mean, immediately post-race. Happy to post this one. It's much better, and shows the muddiness to the fullest. Note for anyone thinking of doing a Spartan Race: do - not - wear long sleeves. You'll end up carrying an extra 5-8 lb of mud with ya.

There you are Patrick. The other pic looked much too tame.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Hate to correct you in your own journal, but it fits fine

Glad you're happy with your time through it!
    +1

you look a little leaner/more muscular than you did last year, which is to say that you're looking awesome! ARRRGH!! mud!!

Shop Now
    Thanks, guys!

Got a Father's Day present in mind: my brother, me, our dad... Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers at the Ottawa JazzFest. Below are links to two of their songs. Fun stuff!

Steve Martin - Atheists Don't Have No Songs (Live on Letterman 03-16-2011) [HD] - YouTube

Steve Martin and The Steep Canyon Rangers - Jubilation Day [OFFICIAL] - YouTube