Page 183 of 193 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 183

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Fine... here's a post-race picture a friend of mine took. Forgot he took it, actually!

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 Guest
    Ah, still a sexy beast I see. Now, who's brilliant idea was a white shirt for a Spartan Race?

looking good man, keep it up

Actually, that was my post-race, post-shower replacement (the one you get for completing the run). You don't want to know what the shirt I wore for the race looked like. I got M instead of L, though, so the one in the picture is a wee bit small...

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Actually, that was my post-race, post-shower replacement (the one you get for completing the run).
    Ah, that explains the lack of filth. I was a little worried for a minute. Too bad you couldn't get some mid-obstacle pics(Not to mention all the mud covered ladies ). If I ever manage to do one of these races I want a pic of me low crawling through the mud and hurdling some fire.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    If I ever manage to do one of these races I want a pic of me low crawling through the mud and hurdling some fire, while carrying a mud-covered lady or two.
    ftfy

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Actually, that was my post-race, post-shower replacement (the one you get for completing the run). You don't want to know what the shirt I wore for the race looked like. I got M instead of L, though, so the one in the picture is a wee bit small...
    Hate to correct you in your own journal, but it fits fine

Glad you're happy with your time through it!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Oh, found my post-race picture on TrainingMobs site on facebook -- and I mean, immediately post-race. Happy to post this one. It's much better, and shows the muddiness to the fullest. Note for anyone thinking of doing a Spartan Race: do - not - wear long sleeves. You'll end up carrying an extra 5-8 lb of mud with ya.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    There you are Patrick. The other pic looked much too tame.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Hate to correct you in your own journal, but it fits fine

Glad you're happy with your time through it!
    +1

you look a little leaner/more muscular than you did last year, which is to say that you're looking awesome! ARRRGH!! mud!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks, guys!

Got a Father's Day present in mind: my brother, me, our dad... Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers at the Ottawa JazzFest. Below are links to two of their songs. Fun stuff!

Steve Martin - Atheists Don't Have No Songs (Live on Letterman 03-16-2011) [HD] - YouTube

Steve Martin and The Steep Canyon Rangers - Jubilation Day [OFFICIAL] - YouTube