Page 182 of 193 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 182

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Okay, so Diablo III is pretty sweet. Only played about 20 minutes, but enjoying it. Blizzard's good at carrying forward the good, eliminating the bad, and just generally improving a franchise as time passes.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I played a little bit and it is fun. Now if only you didn't have to log in to the damned blizzard servers to play. My wife and brother have been going nuts with 'servers down' messages.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Also, I'm not sure I could love a human child as much as I love a perfectly-cooked prime rib. Apologies to all the chil'uns I love, but. . . .

*drool* Yeah, I can agree with that sentiment . . .

You know, if I ever manage to get a down payment together for my house, I could probably use a roommate . . . Just sayin' And there's way less rain down here to keep you inside. Huh, I wonder if you can use that as a filter for roommate searches. "Have land, seeking Primal tribesmen."
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Also, I'm not sure I could love a human child as much as I love a perfectly-cooked prime rib. Apologies to all the chil'uns I love, but. . . .

*drools*
    i love my children more, but it's close. almost neck and neck.

Hmm... I missed those last two comments completely. Sorry, Drss and Saoirse! "Primal Tribesman" would make an awesome filter for roommate/housing searches! Haha!

Well, it's the Spartan Race today. It'll be a damp one -- supposed to rain most of the morning. Also, it's not going higher than 16C (a crummy 61F). That kinda sucks. I was hoping for 20. I don't care about rain but a bit of warmth would be nice. Ah well!
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I Hope you have an awesome day regardless of the weather.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Have fun at the race. Kick some Primal Ass! I'm sure you'll be generating enough heat through exertion to make up for the cool temps.

Hopefully you'll be able to have some pics of the race. I'm sure we'd all like to see them(and get to live vicariously through you).
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

have fun! 61 isn't that bad for physical activity, though it could be better.

I ain't posting pictures. I'm really unimpressed by my lack of physical progress. Strength is up but I don't look it. I look like I did last year and that pisses me off. I beat 45 min, though, which was my goal.