Page 181 of 193 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 181

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You fucking spammers. I will tear out your fucking throats and shit in your lungs.

FUCK.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    You fucking spammers. I will tear out your fucking throats and shit in your lungs.

FUCK.
    tell us how you really feel....
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I'm happy now. Got it out of my system.

...until another one comes along to piss me off, of course. But I hope to have had a glass or two of whiskey by then, so I ought to be more mellow.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Oh yeah. So mellow right now.

Working on my bluegrass chop chord (G and C) fingering and listening to a video-cast about the announcement of an Elder Scrolls MMO... headed by Matt Firor, who had a lot to do with Dark Age of Camelot. Yeah. I'm pretty fucking psyched! I popped my MMO cherry on DAoC and still love it; it's the ultimate PvP (or RvR, Realm vs Realm) game. Add him and his experience to Bethesda as a studio? Fuck yeah.

Metric is offline Senior Member
    Love your journal!!

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Nerd. Musician. Damnit. Why am I always in the wrong place?
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Wow! Another Ottawa person! What part of town are you in? I'm near Billings Bridge on Bank. (Also weird timing: I was just listening to "Sick Muse" by Metric...)

drssgchic, you aren't in the wrong place. I am. You have the Rockies right there! I'd kill for mountains.

Metric is offline Senior Member
    I'm in Centretown just off Bank, just North of the Glebe. Obviously, I'm a fan of Metric

Cool! We'll have to have a Primal gathering at some time. I have the email addresses of a few others in Ottawa, but they're more or less on silent mode. I'll have to see if I can get them to stir.

I went to the Ottawa Valley Bluegrass Association Jam yesterday and played for 3 hours. It was awesome! Lots of cool oldsters -- I was the youngest there by a good eight or nine years. Most were in their late forties and fifties. Helpful guys, great tips, and really accommodating (they'd tell me the key before each song). There were four to five guitarists, one upright bassist, two banjo players and me. My fingertips came close to bleeding by the three-hour mark because everything I did was chop chords (three- and four-finger chords, making sharp, quick strokes and finger lifting).

Here's an example of what it looks and sounds like.

Obviously I'm nowhere near as good as that guy. I was just happy to have been doing relatively clean fingering and not muting all the damn strings on G chop, or screwing up or distracting the jam.

OH! And Don Boudria was there. He was the Liberal Member of Parliament from the area I went to high school. He was playing guitar, but not with our little group. That was pretty cool, I thought.

After that, I enjoyed a stroll past Parliament Hill and into the Market, and grabbed [a few] pints at the Clocktower Brew Pub. Good day. (To get the 6k downtown for my place, I walked barefoot along the Canal. With it being Tulip Festival, it was freakin' beautiful. I only took one picture, though:

Also, I'm not sure I could love a human child as much as I love a perfectly-cooked prime rib. Apologies to all the chil'uns I love, but. . . .