Page 177 of 193 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1929

Thread: Primal Journal - Patrick (who has a filthy pirate hooker mouth) page 177

Saoirse is online now Senior Member

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Cutest kids ever. I love those lil' guys. I babysat them last weekend and had a blast. ...until I had to separate them at bedtime. The boy was not a happy camper. Life's tough all 'round, though.

I'm actually fairly surprised I've come, Primal-wise. There are women at work still complimenting me on losing weight. It helps that I'm in a mostly female and gay workplace, I'll admit, but it's still nice. heh Also, everyone was talking about how sore they were after zip-lining. I didn't feel anything, really. Except I was thirsty. I think this is a good sign. Two months til the Spartan Race and I'm shrugging off an afternoon of athletic hijinks.
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

well you look good. plus, there's nothing more attractive than a healthy-looking guy smiling and holding a child. your environment must be a pleasant ego-boon. at school i'm surrounded by geeks 5-10 years younger than me; surprisingly, most of them are rather fit and attractive. so the weather is finally tolerable again?

something about this one is insanely cute:

of course, her violin skills are nothing compared to some of what's out there, but i'll spam my own journal with that.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 04-06-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Oh, please spam here all you like. Sexy hawt violinists are sexy hawt!

... now if you'll excuse me -- and in the words of Jayne Cobb -- "I'll be in my bunk."
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    OK, I am very jealous of your zip-lining, not to mention that the place you did it looks like a cool-ass place to have fun in general. I think once your used to just moving in general, all activities seem a little easier and recovery isn't needed as much. Since moving is essential in the PB lifestyle and not so much for most folks, we have an advantage i think.

Nice monkey shoes, by the way.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Oh, please spam here all you like. Sexy hawt violinists are sexy hawt!

... now if you'll excuse me -- and in the words of Jayne Cobb -- "I'll be in my bunk."
    lol, that was my sentiment last night after finding those David Garret videos, which I plastered in other parts of MDA. oh his dimples!!

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    OK, I am very jealous of your zip-lining, not to mention that the place you did it looks like a cool-ass place to have fun in general.
    It was a blast. Such a good idea to share your anniversary celebration with your friends, and in such a fucking fun way!

I'm regretting that I didn't take my parents up on their offer to fly me down to visit them in Florida so I could have made a day trip out to meet up with ya. Soon, though, buddy! Then we shall zip-line, feast, run, climb, throw stuff, bang out some tunes on our respective instruments, drink good whiskey and just generally bask in the awesomeness of camaraderie. In a warm climate, not a frickin' finicky one like this.

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    I think once your used to just moving in general, all activities seem a little easier and recovery isn't needed as much. Since moving is essential in the PB lifestyle and not so much for most folks, we have an advantage i think.
    Damn right. Sometimes it takes a group activity or whatnot for me to recognize where I'm at, in terms of fitness milestones and progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    lol, that was my sentiment last night after finding those David Garret videos, which I plastered in other parts of MDA. oh his dimples!!
    Hahaha! I heard that. ViolinTay and lara6683 on YouTube are also very fine viewing.

Oh, and lookee what I found the mando tab for... (mirroring the banjo/accordion parts):

Fuckin' love the Dropkick Murphys.

Aila is offline Senior Member
    Hey Patrick!

Just popping in to say hi, and congrats on your continued success on the journey - I absolutely think that your lack of any need for "recovery" after ziplining is testament to how healthy and conditioned your body is now. Awesome!

Also, I just want to let you know how much I appreciate your demonstrating how to have a full (translate as: not completely consumed with diet and exercise, but actually enjoying other life dimensions like music, hanging with friends, etc) life.

Spartan Race, here you come!
    48 yo single mom
    5'2", goal weight 110lb/50kg
    Healing from a very well-intentioned (but disastrous) near lifelong vegetarianism...

183.0 - CW FIFTY POUNDS RELEASED!
    233 - SW

Aila's Primal Journey

"If I cling to circumstances, I could claim to be not responsible. Only she who says she did not choose is the loser in the end." Adrienne Rich

<3 dropkick murphies.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 04-08-2012 at 08:27 PM.