Thread: NES nostalgia + working out = awesome page

Patrick is offline Senior Member

NES nostalgia + working out = awesome

Shop Now
    Okay, I'm addicted to OC Remix. If you haven't checked it out, it's old video game music remixed and redone. Some of it is techno/industrial, some of it is symphonic. There's a lot of awesome stuff in there. More to the point, I've found three versions of the Dr. Wily theme from Mega Man 2, which has been stuck in my fucking head for years! Now I'm rocking my LHT days with a sweet nostalgic soundtrack! Positive energy + working out = good progress.

My fellow NES '80s boys and girls will recognize these right away. I can't freakin' stop listening to 'em. The funny part is that the first remix style is completely outside of what I usually listen to!

This one's more thrash'y. I'm equally addicted to it. :
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

Funkadelic Flash is offline Senior Member
    YES!!!!! I've been following the chiptune scene for a few years now and I love the nostalgia it brings up in me.

Oh, and Mega Man = WIN!

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Some decent Metroid remixes on that site, too. No Zelda, though. : /
    "Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

darkersolace is offline Senior Member
    OMG. I love you so much right now.
    5'6" 27 y/o female, Primal 6 months and counting.

CW: 160 -- in single-digit dress sizes for the first time in 12 years!

GW: 150 -- for swimsuit season