Thread: My re-introduction page

My re-introduction

Shop Now
    Hi everyone,

My name is Nellita, but you can call me Nelli. I was on here a while back ago and i was not in the right place mentally or emotionally so i left. If i have offended anyone in the past i apologize.
    Anyways, I am in my third trimester of my last pregnancy, and I plan to start going primal after Mr. Zion is born. I want to learn EVERYTHING and ANYTHING i possibly can before starting, so i will be on here for a while just reading, and looking at others success.
    I moved out of oklahoma, to the big city of Dallas, texas where im originally from. It was probably one of the best things i could do for my health, because it is super easy to find affordable organic foods here, which excites me plenty!
    anyways glad to be here, cant wait to learn!
    I have already purchased the blueprint cookbook...love it!
    I am the creator of my reality

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back Nellita!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.