Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Steak You Ever Ate? page

john_solo is offline Senior Member

Biggest Steak You Ever Ate?

Shop Now
    Last night my wife and I each ate a 1.75 pound sirloin steak. The odd thing is I didn't feel gross or stuffed, and I'm ravenously hungry this morning. What's the biggest steak/piece of meat you've ever eaten?

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    I haven't had a huge single piece of meat that size, but I had a huge dinner last night. I am traveling on business right now, and I enjoy trying the local BBQ places as I go from town to town. Last night was a big meal for me. I had a pound of pork spareribs, which was at least 12 ounces of edible meat. I also had a 1/4 pound of brisket, a chicken thigh/leg quarter. So, it came out to about 1.5-1.75 pounds in my estimation. Excellent BBQ. In fact, if any of you drive through Kyle, Texas, stop by Milt's BBQ. It's a little shack off Interstate 35, but it's well worth it!

daveyace is offline Member
    hmmmm i love bbq i couldn't eat that much steak my jaw coudn't handle the chewing unless it was slow cooked then it just falls apart

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Total: 1 lb steak + 1 lb shrimp +veggies
    Single: 24oz
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    I think the biggest steak I ever ate was like 20 oz.

I've always wanted to do the 76 oz challenge though:
    J and R's Steak House 76oz. Steak Challenge Winners
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

chickenbackside is offline Senior Member
    I haven't really ate a truly gigantic piece of meat in one sitting, but I have eaten 2.1kg (74oz or 4.6lbs) of steak at one go.

I'm known among my circle of friends as the crazy ass huge eater with a 29" waistline. So at a BBQ party, my friend brought out his food scale just to see how much meat I could eat. Of course, it excluded the salad and cheese I ate prior to the meat.

They still think I'm throw up my food or something to maintain my "slimness". Funny how they don't notice I never ever touch anything with sugar, or the bread and pasta, or the beer, or the potatoes and rice...
    Last edited by chickenbackside; 03-16-2011 at 08:26 AM.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    A good friend is firmly convinced that my hollow leg houses a tapeworm. I'm tiny and eat as much as the largest guy in our group, even outeat him some days.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

tarek is offline Senior Member
    The most meat I've ever eaten in a sitting is 2 pounds of turkey thigh. As far as steak goes, I recently had a 22 ounce steak.

Bodhi is offline Senior Member
    3lbs of filet tips.
    ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

esloser is offline Member
    34oz dry-aged ribeye at the SW Steakhouse in Las Vegas...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast