Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Perfect Body page

cmw45 is offline Member

Talking Your Perfect Body

Shop Now
    I just googled "the perfect body" and got a HUGE assortment of different pictures. It makes me wonder what you all think of as your ideal body, the one that you strive to have, or maybe HAVE right now.

Post a pic of your ideal body, and for fun do one of your ideal partner as well

The first pic is of me about 30 lbs ago, in 14:50 5km shape at around 3% BF. I want to be back there so much. Running like that is bliss. MY perfect body is a long, lean muscular body capable of running through the woods very quickly.

Second pic is my ideal wife At least her body...

Post away! I think we'll see a large array of different shapes and sizes!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cmw45; 03-15-2011 at 12:40 AM.

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    i would say i'm there right now. comfortable weight, comfortable body fat. i would like to have more flexible hamstrings, but i work too much (and not on that).

and i'd also say my partner's body is pretty ideal, but he never feels that way. lol he's a bit obsessive.

cmw45 is offline Member
    That's awesome zoebird. Wow, you must feel great. Congrats

jandge is offline Senior Member
    Right now my perfect would include no underbelly and not a lot of loose skin after I reach my goal weight. Keeping it simple for now.

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
    Congenital Hypothyroid
    CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

Eric5105 is offline Member

Bruce Lee had the most badass body ever. Extremely lean, yet very powerful. I'll never reach that level, but he's an inspirational guy.
    Last edited by Eric5105; 03-16-2011 at 02:48 PM.

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    alg_brandi_chasta&#.jpg
    Geek's body is actually perfect as is, but he's nitpicking and wanting to lose some fat (I won't complain).
    Last edited by naiadknight; 03-16-2011 at 02:45 PM.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    MovNat's founder's body. Can do just about anything, but not insanely built or veiny. Just healthy, with awesome functional strength and endurance.

"Oh, you wanted answers...yeah, sorry, I'm not so good with those. Uh, probably something to do with science or something..." -- canio6

August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

Sometimes blogging as The Primal Mind. (My unorthodox and filthy-mouthed journal is semi-retired at this point)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    The pole vaulter is absolutely stunning. As for my perfect body, well, I have no idea. I've always liked how I look and never wanted to look like anyone else. Yet, since I have never really been in the shape I would like I can't say what I would look like when 'perfect' Most celebrities seem to tall/stretched to be me so I can't relate. I'm a short, stocky dude.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

cmw45 is offline Member
    Yeah, Erwan's got a super functional physique. Can run, jump, swim, climb...all the useful stuff. I second that one.

I also like Jan Frodeno, German Olympic Gold Medalist in triathlon. Perfect combination of speed, power, endurance, and strength...

http://www.lifepr.de/attachment/1289...+Hip+Racer.jpg

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Progress Pictures Munchies, Muscles, and Mischief

I want to look like her befores. I want to be toned, lean, and muscular, but not extremely so. I bet if I had 20% body fat, I'd be really happy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast