Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I haven't been able to wear this shirt (or the pants) in over a year! page

likwidoxigen is offline Senior Member

I haven't been able to wear this shirt (or the pants) in over a year!

Heading out to a nice steak dinner for my birthday with my friend Dom (she's the arm candy, I'm the big guy) and our two other friends Devon and Christine.

I looooove how I can go out for a fantastic and filling meal and have it fit in with the lifestyle. I also can't get over how I actually have a comfortable amount of room in the collar when last time I tried to wear it I couldn't get the collar buttoned at all.

I can't wait to see where I am come the end of this year. I was just about to take the boxes of "skinny clothes" downstairs to goodwill then I decided to go about this whole lifestyle change in the beginning of january and I really think I'll be able to wear them again!

Ok, now I must get going but I had to gush about this

Unamused Mouse is offline Senior Member
    *does a happy dance with you*

Way to go! Happy birthday and enjoy your dinner!

Karma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by likwidoxigen View Post

Heading out to a nice steak dinner for my birthday with my friend Dom (she's the arm candy, I'm the big guy) and our two other friends Devon and Christine.

I looooove how I can go out for a fantastic and filling meal and have it fit in with the lifestyle. I also can't get over how I actually have a comfortable amount of room in the collar when last time I tried to wear it I couldn't get the collar buttoned at all.

I can't wait to see where I am come the end of this year. I was just about to take the boxes of "skinny clothes" downstairs to goodwill then I decided to go about this whole lifestyle change in the beginning of january and I really think I'll be able to wear them again!

Ok, now I must get going but I had to gush about this
    I hear ya brother. I finally was able to ditch the collar extender button thingy's with the elastic band on them this year. I went to a charity dinner two weeks ago and my collar was loose for the first time in about 4 years.

I too busted out the skinney jeans form the attic last week. They are still a bit snug, but I couldn't button them a year ago.

Last week I had to break down and buy a new belt too because I had run out of holes. You will too my friend, you will too. Shout it from the mountain tops, this is YOUR victory. Savor it and every bite of your Birthday meal.

Rock-on ! (or should I say Grok on!!!)
    Last edited by Karma; 03-11-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Coconut Girl is offline Senior Member
    YAY! grats! Have an AWESOME Birthday dinner and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Unamused Mouse View Post
    *does a happy dance with you*

Way to go! Happy birthday and enjoy your dinner!
    *happy dance* It's nice having the energy to do a happy dance again! Thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I hear ya brother. I finally was able to ditch the collar extender button thingy's with the elastic band on them this year. I went to a charity dinner two weeks ago and my collar was loose for the first time in about 4 years.

I too busted out the skinney jeans form the attic last week. They are still a bit snug, but I couldn't button them a year ago.

Last week I had to break down and buy a new belt too because I had run out of holes. You will too my friend, you will too. Shout it from the mountain tops, this is YOUR victory. Savor it and every bite of your Birthday meal.

Rock-on ! (or should I say Grok on!!!)
    I know exactly how you feel with those collar extenders and I can't wait till I can really fit into my skinny jeans, congrats on your success! The support is awesome, thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Girl View Post
    YAY! grats! Have an AWESOME Birthday dinner and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Many thanks The celebration is a bit early but one last friend still has school to get back to so a pre March 19th celebration had to be done while they were still home!

NutMeg is offline Senior Member

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    awesomeness!

Arikara6 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats brother!

Thanks so much for the support everyone!

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Collar actually looks a tad loose, WTG! Very pretty friend too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast