Thread: Newcomer, lost 15 lbs the in the first week. page

MikkelMork is offline Junior Member

Newcomer, lost 15 lbs the in the first week.

Shop Now
    This is my first post on MDA, so first a little about myself.

I'm a 25 years old male from Denmark, Europe. 6 feet tall and weigh in at 230 lbs.
    I just got a surgery on my knee (torn my acl while playing football) so i have had a lot of time to surf the net.

I stumbled over MDA one day, and i was blowned away. Everything made sense for my, so i ordered
    The Primal Blueprint, but i couldn't wait to get started. Already the next morning I started to eat the primal way. And tried to do it 100% from the get go, i've been preatty close and haven't had any cravings for anything really.

I'm already down 15 lbs. The only exercise i do is walking right now, i'm planing to start on simple fit as soon as posible.

If there is to many misspellings, sorry, I don't write that much in English, acturaly I never write in English.

Well this was my first post, mostly just to get going because i love this forum. All the Success Stories and the pictures are just great.
    Stats: 6' Male, 25 years
    Starting Weight: 230 lbs (3 March 2011)
    Current Weight: 192 lbs (9 June 2011)
    Goal Weight: 190 lbs (October 2011)

NeoBerserker is offline Senior Member
    Awesome (i just started posting about a month ago myslef). But, a word of warning, some of the weight you lost was probably extra water weight and be prepared for slower weight loss. Its ok though, i think 15 lbs a week would probably be unhealthy. Just don't get discouraged. For me i had a steady 2 lbs fat loss a week, hit some plateaus, but always broke them. Good luck and enjoy the new lifestyle, i sure enjoy it.