Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open

Thread: 4 pounds down!

4 pounds down!

Shop Now
    ok, lol. It's only 4. But it's 4! And I felt like celebrating. I feel great and I know this is a way of life that I can live with.

No crazy restrictions (remember that I have kept the sugar in my coffee for the time being, slowly easing off of that so I don't do some crazy rebound thing.) and no dragging my kids around to the gym on a daily basis where they would spend 1-2 hours in the child care. I had such a guilt complex when I was doing that last year. Here I CHOSE to be a stay at home mom and then I ended up dropping them off at childcare for 2 hours a day so I could make myself so sore that I could barely even carry them back to the van and have no energy left to play with them later. Not any more.

Anyway, I'm losing right about a pound a week and I haven't felt this good in a long, long time. That is the most important part to me. (I'm full in for 1.5 weeks after about a month of transitiioning. And now I would say I'm about 85% Primal? with room to fudge or room to improve. That's a good spot for me.)
    Last edited by HeyChelle; 03-11-2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: clarification

Effortless bliss! Congratulations, happy to see steady progress and results both inside and out Grokette on!!

WTG Chelle!!!

grats! i'm celebrating today too--this is day 5 on Primal living for me and i've dropped 2.6 pounds--EFFORTLESS just living Primal, eating and working out... good job Chelle!

Thank you so much.

Fantastic! I've only just started, but I've also seen good progress. It's very encouraging to hear how it's going.

Shop Now
    Thanks Ryan.

Oh and I forgot to mention... my skin looks so much better. My face is actually shiny and pink. I was starting to look sooo old. ick. Not anymore.