Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SimpleFit progress - slowly but surely! page

Patrick is offline Senior Member

SimpleFit progress - slowly but surely!

Here's my progress so far. I started in January. Only wrong entry is this week's level 3/day 2. Should be 4:19, not 5:19. Stupid no edit ability...

Level 2 (Jan 10 - Jan 28)

Level 3 (Jan 31 - Mar 11)

Level 4 starts Monday! Realistically, I figure I'll be at Level 4 for like 6-9 weeks. Hard to say, though.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    nice job.

i was on level four for at least a couple of months. it really takes a while to get below five minutes on day three. i stayed on level five for a long time, until mark released the PBF and i just switched to that.
    keep at it. it's such a great program.

Yeah, Level 4 will probably be more like 8 - 12 weeks vs 6 - 9. Good to have that kind of benchmark, though. Thanks, Rob!

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Coach Palfrey is offline Senior Member

Thanks, Matthew! Oh, guess what? I freakin' broke my sandbag yesterday when I lifted it to do a bear-hug walk. LOL I didn't seal part of the bottom I guess. Whoopsie...

(PS: Spilled sand on the kitchen floor causes eyebrows to raise...)

Monty is offline Senior Member
    Ahhh, you Canadians know about the handy man's secret weapon don't you?

...keep your stick on the ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Ahhh, you Canadians know about the handy man's secret weapon don't you?
    Of course! Red Green Show FTW! Duct tape the crap out of everything. (I personally use gorilla tape, though. Popular Mechanics rates it slightly better than duct tape.)

Coach Palfrey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Thanks, Matthew! Oh, guess what? I freakin' broke my sandbag yesterday when I lifted it to do a bear-hug walk. LOL I didn't seal part of the bottom I guess. Whoopsie...

(PS: Spilled sand on the kitchen floor causes eyebrows to raise...)
    Oops. It's par for the course though - one of my homemade bags now has more tape on it than sand in it. I've had some good results using a waterproof stuff sack though - especially if you can get someone nice with a sewing machine to reinforce the seams for you

cheapo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Stupid no edit ability...
    You can't edit an entry, but you can delete it (see the red Xs in your image) and re-add it. The only issue is that if you re-add it, it will appear as your most recent workout. So, if you catch the mistake right away, it's easy to fix. Otherwise, you have to delete all entries back to the one just prior to the mistake, then re-add them all.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ah, sweet -- thanks, cheapo! Very good to know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast