Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Golden Sparrow Trying to Fly Primal page 2

Goldensparrow is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Today I had two eggs and a slice of bacon for breakfast. Lunch was two pan seared catfish fillets with mixed veggies in butter....so good! Tonight the hubby is taking me out to Texas Roadhouse where I intend to have Roadkill haha. It's basically hamburger with mushrooms, steamed veggies, and a side salad. I may pass on the veggies due to the amount I had for lunch. I'm eating that salad though...it's so good..they put boiled eggs on it!

Back down to 122 after my binge on crablegs and my BF % is back lower than it usually is around this weight...I know cause I've hit this number a lot lately trying to lose on down lol. I'm happy tho....I feel much better today.

Well only ate half the roadkill last night, but I really should've had it all cause I was starving an hour later. Down goes the dark chocolate. One serving does satisfy any hunger/cravings I have, though. So I can't complain too much. It doesn't trigger binges. I do usually have a cup of unsweetened hot tea afterwards, but it relaxes me before bed and has all of 5 calories and no carbs.

I may try subbing in a protein smoothie for dessert tonight if I'm hungry. I got some zero carb protein powder...it is artificially sweetened, but I don't plan on having it every day. I figure a few blueberries, some protein powder, and coconut milk will make a good dessert. I could even put it in my ice cream maker come to think of it. Yum.

I'm so proud of myself....I made it through an entire day with no dessert! Ok I had a splenda sweetened soda, but since it's zero calories and no carbs I'm in no way counting that lol. I had no dark chocolate, no fruit, nada. And the scale slightly rewarded me today with 121.6lbs. And I know weight comes off slowly, but it kinda makes me mad that I only lost .4 since the past three days. Yesterday and two days before I've been implementing sprinting at the behest of some of the forum members. Most of them said the weight started to fly off....my body must really just love its fat. Anywho, combined with the no dessert I thought I would for sure see a bigger movement of the scale.

Yesterday I had one egg and two slices of bacon for breakfast. Lunch was a 8oz. NY Strip with side salad (olive oil/ACV vinaigrette). That steak filled me up so much I had to nearly skip dinner, but I didn't. I ended up eating the other half of my roadkill from the night before (i.e.- hamburger steak) with the leftover mushrooms plus one slice of bacon and about a cup-ish of broccoli cooked in the bacon's grease. Maybe I'm still getting too much fat. Who knows....I'm getting exhausted with this, though. I'm thinking about switching it up like another member suggested...having low carb high carb days.

So this morning I think I will do a coconut milk smoothie with 1/4 cup blueberries, no carb protein powder, and a tsp of coconut oil for good fat measure.

Weirdest thing this morning....I wasn't hungry by my normal breakfast time (7 or 7:30), so I decided to take my shake to go in a cool whip bowl lol. I said I would freeze it and have it ice cream style when I got hungry at work because otherwise it's all bleh if it's not freshly made.

And guess what....it's still sitting in the freezer! :O And I'm still not hungry! Now before when I've tried to IF it has ended disastrously....I've been starving by 9 o'clock and only gotten in 13 hrs of fasting if that. I think this is a good sign that my body has truly switched over to fat burning! YAY!

Third day of no dark chocolate no fruit, and I feel awful! So so tired! Completely exhausted. I'm thinking second carb flu maybe? However, I'm probably going to stick it out and see what happens. So far the scale hasn't budged from 121.6.....it's been that for the past three days. My all time low is 121.4. My goal is 108...HA! Doubt I will ever see that number the way it is going.

I usually would try to do sprints today. I've been doing them every other day. But today I don't think it's going to happen...we'll see.

Last night had dinner at Miyo's asian bistro. Had salmon and green beans with a side salad. It was delicious.

Today had one sausage and one egg for breakfast. Lunch was Applegate Farm Kielbasa sausage x2...delicious...slice of bacon and about 15 asparagus spears....all cooked in the bacon grease.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well my energy is coming back after cutting down on all things sugary. Also....I BROKE MY PLATEAU! Yay! I'm down to 120.8 and 20.5%BF based on the scale. I couldn't believe it this morning. I knew I felt skinnier!

I really think the sprinting helped. I've been doing it every other day, 4-5 sprints per walk.

Yesterdays meals were egg and one applegate farms chicken sausage, salmon salad with bacon/tomatoes/red wine vinegar/olive oil for lunch with a bite or two of chocolate peanut butter coconut bark afterwards hehe, and dinner was calamari in tomato sauce followed by more coconut bark. Bad I know. I need to cut it back out. So hard, though. I've been really hungry this week. I know why. A visitor is due soon. Makes my sweet tooth go nuts.

I was thinking about IFing this morning cause I wasn't too hungry upon waking. However, now the stomach is grumbling, and I feel if I don't eat it could spell disaster later on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12