Thread: Primal Journal (Mustsummit) page

mustsummit is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal (Mustsummit)

Shop Now
    All right I think that a journal would be a good next step in my journey. As of today I have been practicing the Primal way of life for 2 months and 4 days. I am about 8lbs down and have lost a couple inches all over my body. I recently have hit a plateau and really need to push through it. I think that it is time to cut most if not all dairy out. I also think I have been a little in excess on the dark chocolate.

I think this journal could be the good way to do this.

SO.... here we go.

I have only eaten breakfast thus far

B: coffee, a little heavy whipping cream, 3 boiled eggs, 8 strawberries
    S: Prunes

WOD: 60 minutes Power Yoga

I am hoping this is just what I need to keep myself accountable. I am aiming for 8 more lbs in the next 2 months!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Summit. Soulds like you are off to a good start despite the plateau.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Paleobird Guest
    Hello,
    From your handle, it might seem you are a climber? I'm going for the top of Mt. Kilimangaro in August.

I would agree with you about the dairy. There is nothing that can't be replaced by coconut or almond products. I think getting serious about cutting this out might be the jump start to getting over your plateau.

Welcome,

Robin

I'm obviously not on the greatest start to this journal, I have been out of town.
    I have been a lot more mindful of the dairy that I am eating and I am starting to feel a lot better.
    I haven't weighed in, but I dont do that too often anyways.
    I am noticing a lot more muscle tone.

Today I have only had breakfast thus far.

B: coffee, a little heavy whipping cream, 4 scrambled eggs, 1 can of tuna

WOD: Hiking for 2 hours

I aim to get better about this journal- but life happens, so we will see.

PrimalCon New York
    I am more of a hiker than a climber. I really enjoy doing all the fourteeners in Colorado. Good for you on Mt. Kilimanjaro! Thats great.

I think I will start working with coconut. I that might be a great way to go.
    Thanks and good luck on your journey.