I'm new so hopefully this hasn't already been posted These are my 3 favorite recipes that I find are really great as treats. Enjoy!

Cheesy Coconut Biscuits
4 eggs
1/4 cup of coconut oil melted
1/4 tsp salt
garlic powder or salt to taste
1/3 cup coconut flour sifted
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
1/3 cup of shredded cheese

Blend eggs, coconut oil,salt, and onion powder. In a separate bowl combine flour and baking powder. Combine in wet ingredients and make sure there are no lumps (since the coconut oil easily hardens I heat up my mixing bowl first with hot water and then dry it to keep the batter warm). Fold in cheese. Drop onto cookie sheet and sprinkle with herbs and or garlic. Bake at 400 F for 12 to 14 minutes.

I am guessing you can make this without the cheese, I have made it without the shredded cheese. I am slowly adjusting to all this non flour stuff and this recipe has made it easy.

Apple Flaxseed Muffins
-1 1/4 cups of flaxseed meal (golden flaxseed meal tastes better)
- 2 teasponns of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of stevia liquid or 3 tablespoons of powder stevia or just to taste
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tablepoon of vanilla extract
- 1 granny smith apple finely chopped or grated
- add in a hanful of crushed pecans if you like
Set oven to 350 F. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and wet in another, then combine. Let it sit for 10 minutes and it'll thicken up. Bake in a muffin tin for 18 minutes using those little muffin paper things or they stick or rub coconut oil on the tin. Also, they are pretty spongy inside I like to let them sit on the counter uncover for a day and then put them in a container.

Nutty Chocolate Squares
3/4 cup coconut oil
3 unsweetened bakers chocolate squares
1 cup almond butter
2 cups almond flour (it's cheaper to make with almonds by putting in the food processor or by using a magic bullet with the flat blade and then I just strain the chunks out. I make a lot then put the rest in the fridge)
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (I like to process them to a fine powder)
1/2 cup of seeds (I like sesame seeds)
2 scoops protein powder (I often just skip this ingredient)
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Stevia to taste (I am guessing I use around 3/4 teaspoon)
1/4 tsp sea salt

Melt chocolate squares, almond butter, and coconut oil in small saucepan. Combine all other ingredients except stevia. Mix melted mixture in with dry ingredients and add stevia. Taste batter at this point to see if you like it. Pour in 9x 18 pan and freeze. After it's cooled down, cut into small squares and store for a nice chocolate treat