Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accomplishments page

nachobrawler is offline Senior Member

Accomplishments

Primal Fuel
    Ok...I must have missed a thread or two on this subject from long time Groks & Grokettes who have met their goals laid out when PB was started.

Surely there has been a "success!" thread on here before??

If not, I am very interested in hearing from those of you out there who have achieved their goals with the PB. The goals could be anything..... weight/ body fat loss/reshaping/building muscle/clearing up "syndrome X" or anything you've accomplished.

Please...I would love to hear about it. And if there are pictures....PLEASE post!
    If you can just get your....mind together....then come on across to me.....
    James Marshall (Jimi)Hendrix

SloGo is offline Member
    I really love this thread, keeps me motivated:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread6138.htm

Griff is offline Senior Member
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    I have accomplished my first stated goal in my intro: I can now walk to my mailbox. Took me almost three years to get there, but get there I did.

I have also accomplished another major goal: I have pulled back from the brink of diabetes, with a starting HbA1c of 5.9 (eek!).

On the 20th, I will accomplish another goal that has been years in the making: I will be able to briefly make an appearance at opening weekend of my farmers' market. Of everything, I have missed this the most.

Eyes on the prize!
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

NeoBerserker is offline Senior Member
    I accomplished enjoying a "diet". Before going paleo the idea of eating healthy never sounded enjoyable. NOW I TAKE PICTURES OF MY MEALS AND BRAG ABOUT HOW MANLY AND DELICIOUS THEY ARE! I mean come on i just made prokchops wrapped in bacon with eggs on the side for breakfast... and some sauteed apples, but people are too horrified or confused to notice those since i'm losing so much weight.

Awesome man. I knew there had to be other threads on here regarding accomplishments. I dont think this stuff gets enough attention. Everyone should voice theirs more often. Afterall, its motivating to the rest of us and it really is the reason we all switched to this lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    I have accomplished my first stated goal in my intro: I can now walk to my mailbox. Took me almost three years to get there, but get there I did.

I have also accomplished another major goal: I have pulled back from the brink of diabetes, with a starting HbA1c of 5.9 (eek!).

On the 20th, I will accomplish another goal that has been years in the making: I will be able to briefly make an appearance at opening weekend of my farmers' market. Of everything, I have missed this the most.

Eyes on the prize!

You are a true role model. Seriously. I have seen plenty of your posts and you always come with the good primal advice!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoBerserker View Post
    I accomplished enjoying a "diet". Before going paleo the idea of eating healthy never sounded enjoyable. NOW I TAKE PICTURES OF MY MEALS AND BRAG ABOUT HOW MANLY AND DELICIOUS THEY ARE! I mean come on i just made prokchops wrapped in bacon with eggs on the side for breakfast... and some sauteed apples, but people are too horrified or confused to notice those since i'm losing so much weight.

Let me see some of the pictures of the food. Seriously, I LOVE cooking. Especially meat. I am the grill master and chef at our house. And I am always looking to learn to cook something new and Primal...

Truman is offline Junior Member
    nice post. Thanks for sharing. Keep updating.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    I went from (6'5") 340lbs (very little muscle) to 250lbs (less than an inch of fat). I feel like I've hit a plateau though so I'm trying fasting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast