Cateydid does again.
Hi, all. This journal is my attempt to stay accountable as I lose the 20lbs I have regained from stress-eating (and let's just say I am not at the point where I stress-eat primal foods lol). This time, they are staying off for good, so I know I've got to crack down again.
- To lose 10 lbs by 30 April
- To shed the next 10 over the course of the summer, by September
- To fit into my clothes ASAP!
- Stay within my daily calorie allotment, using SparkPeople.
- Learn to cope with stress in healthy ways. <-- Anyone got any suggestions for this one?
- No added or refined sugars, no grains.
- Cutting back on fruit (max 2x per day) and dairy (only 3 times a week, I'm thinking).
- Only 1 serving of nuts or nut butters per day.
- Running at least 3x per week, M-W-F/Sat (it makes me happy).
- Full-body weights 2x per week, Th-Sun.
- Peanuts and peanut butter can go towards my daily nuts/nut butter allowance. I love these too much to live without them!
- Once summer rolls around, I think I'll enjoy an ear of fresh corn every once in awhile.
So, with these in view, this is my day today!
Breakfast: 2 eggs, 50g spinach, 143g strawberries, tsp olive oil
Snack, post-WO: Nonfat Greek yogurt (last tub, it's gotta go somehow!) with an apple for carbs
Lunch: sardines in olive oil, steamed broccoli, carrots
Dinner: chicken breast with garlic/rosemary/olive oil, steamed asparagus, 1 square unsweetened chocolate.
Workout: Easy 3 mile run, 4 mile walk.
This reminds me, I have no bacon in the house. This must be remedied.
Last edited by cateydid; 03-07-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Tags for this Thread