Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pooping Paleo page 6

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I guess I am in another camp. I tend to poo two to three times a day. The consistency changes frequently. It goes from rabbit pellet liketo liquidity quickly. Also if I dont drink not enough liquid instead of constipation I get diarrhea.

danhaych is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I recommend this AHS talk for some background. Mathieu Lalonde, PhD
    I watched this vid finally, He's quite a character, odd that he was suggested though because he's not really Primal. He doesn't seem to advocate the large intake of fat, he gets his energy from starchy veg (50%). Still says grains and legumes are bad though...

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by danhaych View Post
    I watched this vid finally, He's quite a character, odd that he was suggested though because he's not really Primal. He doesn't seem to advocate the large intake of fat, he gets his energy from starchy veg (50%). Still says grains and legumes are bad though...
    Matt is highER carb paleo but still paleo. There is nothing that says paleo has to be low carb.

In terms of nutrient density, things like tubers would come in second to animal products in bang for the paleolithic buck in terms of energy needed to collect them vs energy the tribe would get from them. I think they are a fine part of a paleo diet as long as one is not actively trying to stay in ketosis. This is a personal decision.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456