Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Thoughts on Height page 5

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've no idea about the menfolk, but for the petite and tall ladies: Lands' End will custom sew, for free, your specified inseam *on certain pants (not all). The shortest length is usually 26" (although I have seen as low as 25", but rare). I rock the 26". At the other end of the spectrum, a quick check shows lengths up to 34", but they might have something longer available in certain styles that I've missed. www.landsend.com

Delia's also carries jeans (cute, flattering -- not "mom jeans") with inseams ranging from 26" up to 37". www.delias.com

ETA: A nice thing about LE is you can make returns to most Sears and not have to pay for shipping things back. Get on their mailing list as they do have 20% off PLUS free shipping (good!) offers from time-to-time--a sweet deal when you use this to buy items already marked down for sale or clearance. Also, if you go through the ebates.com portal, you can get 6% cash back.
    Last edited by TigerLily; 11-22-2011 at 01:23 AM.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    I've no idea about the menfolk, but for the petite and tall ladies: Lands' End will custom sew, for free, your specified inseam *on certain pants (not all). The shortest length is usually 26" (although I have seen as low as 25", but rare). I rock the 26". At the other end of the spectrum, a quick check shows lengths up to 34", but they might have something longer available in certain styles that I've missed. www.landsend.com

Delia's also carries jeans (cute, flattering -- not "mom jeans") with inseams ranging from 26" up to 37". www.delias.com

ETA: A nice thing about LE is you can make returns to most Sears and not have to pay for shipping things back. Get on their mailing list as they do have 20% off PLUS free shipping (good!) offers from time-to-time--a sweet deal when you use this to buy items already marked down for sale or clearance. Also, if you go through the ebates.com portal, you can get 6% cash back.
    You are AWESOME. Thank you for the heads up

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post

You are AWESOME. Thank you for the heads up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345