Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: My 12 Week Primal Challenge page 34

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMayhem View Post
    Wait, wait. recipe/how is that made??
    I have an ice cream maker. Basically, it was 6 cups of almond milk, 6 servings of chocolate whey protein and 2 shots of rum and 1 shot of vanilla extract to keep it from freezing, with cinnamon and cayenne powder mixed in to add antioxidants and promote insulin sensitivity. I also made a little bit of chocolate syrup out of just water, unsweetened dark cocoa powder and stevia. It was good, but I think I honestly liked my regular shake better. This was too "icy". But it took a long time to eat and hit the spot after a sweaty workout.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Coconut Girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    I just bought this ice cream maker.

Amazon.com: Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker: Kitchen & Dining

It's fucking awesome. I just made a batch of strawberry with fresh strawberries, pure pasteurized heavy cream (NOT ultra-pasteurized, Trader Joe's sells the pure cream) and a can of full fat coconut milk. I used stevia powder and vanilla extract with some Private Stock and vodka to keep it from freezing into a hard rock. It's setting in the freezer right now but I tried a tablespoon and man is it good. This is going to be the most fun toy!
    OMG I BOUGHT THE SAME ONE! LOL brand new for $30 from a couple who got it as a wedding gift but never used it! lol SCORE!

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I really haven't updated this journal much in the past few weeks. Between the incredibly busy summer I've been having, I've spent what little time I have focusing on my refeed experiment. It's working far better than the standard primal approach was. And there's something so rewarding about eating two pounds of potato fries after a workout

Day One of this Journal:

Last Week:

Last edited by ChocoTaco369; 08-01-2011 at 10:51 AM.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334