Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting my sexy back! page

Lmans77 is offline Member

Getting my sexy back!

Primal Fuel
    This is my #1 goal, sure weight/body comp are a huge part of that, but even more is my attitude.

And I feel like that is getting there!!

Back in my 20s, I was a "cute" girl..not a super hot model chick, but that cute girl next door type, so I got some attention. I was petite, 120ish pounds.

Fast foward, married and loving it, 2 kids, but you know, we get complacent, 2 pregnancies in 2.5 years added another 25 pounds, too tired to wear makeup, clothes are old and ugly. etc. and my overall mood was just down on myself.

Now, I am down 9 pounds, down 1-2 sizes in about 8 weeks. But now I feel there is just a spring in my step, my sexy is back, getting stronger every day. Bought a couple new cute outfits, putting on my makeup at work, fixing my hair, and fielding lots of "you are losing weight!" comments.

Maybe it's shallow, but man, it sure feels good.

jenni is offline Member
    Best part of being primal is feeling sexy again! Good for you!

FireWoman is offline Junior Member
    Yeah it does! Someone told me I looked like a teenager recently. Made this 39 year old mom of two giddy.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 03-03-2011 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Forgot that I'm 39 not 38

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    MY sister recently sent pictures of my husband and I on a visit...she got several comments on how I'm looking younger. Yay!

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    If there's one thing primal is good for it's making people look sexier. Looking forward to getting my sexy on soon too
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

JLB
    JLB is offline Member
    me too!

HeyChelle is offline Senior Member
    Yay! Great news L. =)

buck508 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Yeah it does! Someone told me I looked like a teenager recently. Made this 39 year old mom of two giddy.

That is as long as they meant a teenage girl,,right??? :-) Just joking with you.

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome! Amazing how losing some weight and putting on a new outfit raises confidence and amazing how confidence makes you feel and look sexy!

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    it's a great compounding cycle too.... the more "sexy", the harder you work, the more sexy, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast