Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone into preparedness? page 3

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    haha, as of yet all i have is a little rice, cashew butter, and salt. i'm PLANNING, but have not yet implemented much.
    Same here. I've got half a bucket of wheat, a bucket of lentils, and some 72 hour kits.

And I really like this:
    My goal isn't to simply survive a disaster, but to pretty much continue living my life exactly the same as before
    YES.

markl32 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brahnamin View Post

Just make sure you have plenty of salt on hand. When the zombieapocalypse comes and they chew through your power lines you'll need to be able to preserve all that good frozen meat.
    Of course WE know that zombie movies are actually documentaries, but does everyone else?

markl32 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    we recently had a very informative thread about this. does anyone remember the title?

ah, here it is.
    Thanks, I'll check it out.

Sorry for the dupe.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    np, i'm sure i've done it more than once.

Grok is offline Senior Member

huntergirlhayden is offline Senior Member
    I've been considering this "roving pack of cannibals" thing all day and I think it could work as long as you target vegetarians, particularly raw vegans, it's like grass fed beef, but grass fed human instead.
    "It is not what you are that holds you back, it is what you think you're not."
    Denis Waitley

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huntergirlhayden View Post
    I've been considering this "roving pack of cannibals" thing all day and I think it could work as long as you target vegetarians, particularly raw vegans, it's like grass fed beef, but grass fed human instead.
    i think the key to hunting them down would be to observe when they eat fruit salad, wait for the sugar crash, and then move in for the kill. unfortunately, your average Vegan americanis isn't generally grassfed, but rather fueled by soy, grains, and potato chips dipped in tofutti.

huntergirlhayden is offline Senior Member
    Saoirse, thats why I was thinking raw vegans vs. vegetarians. I personally survived off of leafy greens and baby carrots for 8 months, I know I would've been a clean meat source for a cannibal... Lean, but clean nonetheless. I think I would have made a very good bone broth though since thats all there was of me lol. I like this idea about tracking their eating habits to make the kill smoother, we could lure them in with incense and meditation so there was no shot of cortisol released into their system before we took them down. "Thats right, we're just here to protect you, yes, drink the carrot juice, its only a few minutes old..."
    "It is not what you are that holds you back, it is what you think you're not."
    Denis Waitley

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huntergirlhayden View Post
    we could lure them in with incense and meditation so there was no shot of cortisol released into their system before we took them down. "Thats right, we're just here to protect you, yes, drink the carrot juice, its only a few minutes old..."
    You are absolutely demented. I like you.

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    *raises hand*

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast