Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Online Primal Recipe Sources page

brahnamin is offline Senior Member

Seeking Online Primal Recipe Sources

Shop Now
    Of course there is MDA (I have the Primal Blueprint Cookbook, too), and I've recently found Beef 4 Breakfast, Stuff I Make My Husband, and I'm a longtime fan of Girl Gone Primal.

I am a total foodie and I love to cook and love even more to experiment with new ideas (and I have a captive audience . . . erm . . . loving family . . . to experiment on).

Just trying to get as many ideas as I can. Especially stuff that does cool things with veggies so I don't have to make two separate meals for me and my vegetarians.

So yeah, I'm looking for primal (or even primal-ish) food blogs. Links will be greatly appreciated.

And hopefully in the near future (now that my wife has her new camera - meaning I now have my old camera back) I'll start posting some of my own recipes on my blog again.

Primalvore is offline Senior Member
    Oh hi.

You've inspired me to add new recipes. Link to the blog below, my friend

"The Way We Do Anything Is the Way We Do Everything"
    ~ Kancho Cameron Shayne

Blog - The Primal Pantry
    My Leangains/Primal Lifestyle Challenge to begin 2/7/11!
    Check out the Blog for Daily Progress

PMAC is offline Member
    "everyday paleo" is great as well as "I believe I can fry"

Suzan is offline Senior Member
    The Food Lovers Primal Palate is my favorite: The Food Lovers' Primal Palate

LowCarbPrincess is offline Junior Member
    Visit my blog @ http://lowcarb.amethystangel.net - I am the Low Carb Princess

Currently madly in love with my Vitamix...

pamelafox is offline Junior Member
    I was looking for the same thing, so I put together a portal with a list of all the sites I've found (ordered by rough popularity): Primal & Paleo Recipes

There's also a search and feed on that portal.

You can spend a long time browsing recipe sites, have fun and get ready for yummy meals!

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I have a food blog, below.

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    I have been in stores lately thinking how we really need a magazine. The Vegans and Vegetarians have several. CW has a bazagajillion. Even the allergic to everything has one (Living Without) but it isnt specifically primal (gluten/dairy/egg free I think and it focuses a LOT on subs for those). Paleo/Primal/Caveman/Candidia need to team up and publish!
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    Wow. I don't think I was expecting quite so many responses. Nice.

@ Diana Renata
    I actually already had you blog linked in my regular Primal Blogs section. I think when I first came across your blog a year or so ago it must've been in-between recipe postings, because on my old blog I actually had you filed in with all my pagan links. (Either that or I clicked your About page before reading your posts).

I think at this point I'll probably just drop you in both lists.

My family will actually be swinging perilously close to you this July on our way up to Lake Michigan (from Virginia) - Sadly that will be two weeks before Boarfest 2011 (okay, I was going to link that page on your blog, but it keeps just giving me your main page in the address bar).

inquisitiveone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    I have been in stores lately thinking how we really need a magazine. The Vegans and Vegetarians have several. CW has a bazagajillion. Even the allergic to everything has one (Living Without) but it isnt specifically primal (gluten/dairy/egg free I think and it focuses a LOT on subs for those). Paleo/Primal/Caveman/Candidia need to team up and publish!
    What a great idea! I'm a writer/editor and would love to work on such a project.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast