Thread: I wish I could be there page

Vick is offline Senior Member

I wish I could be there

Shop Now
    This is a quote from the site of Body by Science

"I would like to remind everyone of the upcoming Indy HIT Seminar in June. The Seminar is put on by Bo Railey of Exercise Inc (Exercise Inc Weight Training Indianapolis|Zionsville|Avon|Brownsburg). If you have never been to one of Bos seminars, then you are in for a real treat. I have been to seminars in both the exercise and medical fields, and no one does it as well as Bo. He always lines up outstanding speakers, but for me the best part is getting to mingle with the attendees. In the audience are some of the most experienced and expert people in the field. You can learn more spending the evening in the hotel bar than you would in a decade of reading and experimentation.

This year the exercise speakers will include myself, Ryan Hall, Bill DeSimone, and Mark Sisson. Ryan is the absolute master of the scientific literature as it relates to exercise. Bill Desimone is the author of Moment Arm Exercise and producer of the related exercise videos that have been the rage over the past year. Mark Sisson is the author of The Primal Blueprint and his famous blog marksdailyapple.com. This is probably one of the best and most diverse speaker lineups Bo has ever had. In addition Bo has other speakers who are experts in the business side of HIT, which offers a separate track for facility owners who are looking to expand their business."

I hope Mark passes on his experience.

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    It's $300 to go. I wish I could be there too!