Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a workout plan page

HeyChelle is offline Senior Member

I need a workout plan

Primal Fuel
    Suggestions on (free) workout plans that involve body weight exercises? I learned a lot from my stint of doing personal training sessions, but I find myself getting to the gym, forgetting everything, and doing the same thing day after day. My tush and hamstrings are still very sore from Monday, so I need to change it up. Oh and I can only do like 2 real pushups, so I'm looking for a beginner type thing. I'm so not strong, yet.

Thanks a bunch!

David_DC is offline Senior Member

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    And the link for the free pdf explaining these PB Fitness movements is here.

David_DC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyChelle View Post
    You are fabulous. Thanks for the links!
    No problem! =) Been doing them myself for the last 3 weeks. Marks YOUTUBE channel is great and they have all the progressive moves for the same exercises when you feel your ready to step it up. Dragonflys link is super helpful as well. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    And the link for the free pdf explaining these PB Fitness movements is here.
    How did I miss this ebook? I thought I had downloaded and read through all of them, but nope. Not that one. Thanks a bunch!

Karma is offline Senior Member
    send me an email and I will forward you a body weight strength training program document I wrote for a team I am coaching. It had a huge amount of you tube links imbedded.

dreamcatcher@astound.net

Dave

duckmama is offline Senior Member
    I've been doing the 5 essential PB movements posted above, and it's perfect for now. I'm still mostly in the beginner's stages even though I've been at it for about 6 weeks, but I'm able to do more reps and I'm definitely getting some nice toning going on. So much more effective then doing a million reps with my cute little 3 pound girlie weights! I do that routine about 2x per week, and it takes me about 20 - 30 minutes to do it -- perfect!

Karma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyChelle View Post
    Suggestions on (free) workout plans that involve body weight exercises? I learned a lot from my stint of doing personal training sessions, but I find myself getting to the gym, forgetting everything, and doing the same thing day after day. My tush and hamstrings are still very sore from Monday, so I need to change it up. Oh and I can only do like 2 real pushups, so I'm looking for a beginner type thing. I'm so not strong, yet.

Thanks a bunch!

Did you get the file I sent you?

PrimalCon New York
    I did. Thank you! I will look it over this weekend. Today was menu planning and big shopping day so there was no time today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast