Thread: Will my post appear? page

ForbiddenFruit is offline Junior Member

Will my post appear?

I asked a genuine question about Hemp Milk and it hasn't appeared

I'm wondering if it was because of the drug references . I'm wondering if this one will appear?

I apologise if I've caused any problem but Hemp is perfectly legit in the UK. Do threads get checked and posted later if they're ok after all? Sorry, newbie here

FF

ForbiddenFruit is offline Junior Member
    Ok - it wasn't the word Hemp that caused the problem - I've edited an this is what my original post mostly said:-

I haven't drunk milk for some time now. I feel better without it. This is also going to include cream so using that in coffee as per Mark's advice isn't going to work.

The one thing I'm not prepared to do without at the moment is my morning tea (in a 2 pint mug ). I simply don't function without it and while I can drink black/green/herbal tea quite happily later in the day I really, really have to have my standard cuppa with 'milk' in the morning.

I have been drinking it quite happily with unsweetened Organic Soya Milk but various bits of reading suggest Soy may not sit too happily with my hormone concerns so I'm thinking of switching to Hemp Milk

GOOD HEMP Milk - Dairy-free, Soya-free- Source of Omega 3 - Made from Hemp seeds

It doesn't come up on Fitday when I search Hemp so maybe you don't have it in the US? Or maybe it just thinks I'm trying to find slightly dodgy cakes .

Any thoughts on how this sits? Given I'm probably only looking at a cup a day should I really not worry about it (80:20 and all that).

TIA

FF

lexsi340 is offline Senior Member
    Hemp Milk is legal in the US too - it comes from a different part of the hemp plant (the seed...? I had this explained to me, but can't remember!)
    Correction: Hemp products can be imported, hemp just can't be grown here.

Now what was your question?
    Last edited by lexsi340; 03-02-2011 at 08:36 AM.

Free Range is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have noticed also that it takes a long time for my post to show up, I know the mods check all the post, or at least it says they do on mine. I was wondering once you have been on here awhile do your post get posted right away, or does it still take forever. It kind of makes it hard to have a running discussion when it takes hours for your post to show up.