OMG Effing amazing! I made this yesterday to take with us on our snowboarding vacation this week. HOLY SH!T this stuff is AWESOME... DH kept going to the fridge while cooking our langstinos for dinner and snacking! HE never snacks on "Granola"

One things for sure - this is a definate TREAT not an every day complement to PB WOE for me. I could eat the whole freaking thing in one sitting. THough If you're super active - its probably a nice little fuel up. - which Is why I made it since we don't normally stop and eat lunch during our time on the mountain... better to have a primal snack if we need one rather than grabbing junk like we've done in the past...

I added brazil nuts, and macadamia nuts to this, and ground up 1/2 the nuts and left 1/2 whole & mixed them up with the coconut flakes. I used honey instead of stevia and I used a mild flavoured coconut oil.

I'm looking fwd to a whole week of playing... I usually loose weight over a week of snowboarding... it will be interesting to see what if anything drops off...