Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok!! 2 weeks on primal page

vinilo is offline Junior Member

ok!! 2 weeks on primal

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i feel great, is that ok? will end? or i'll continue this way?

Kris C is offline Senior Member
    I've been 23 days Primal and I felt great within days. The first 3 or 4 days were a short and mild carb-flu; yeah it happened pretty quickly. Then after that I felt amazing! And it has been that way ever since, except for this morning after consuming apparently too many sugar filled cookies. Oops. Live and learn, right? You'll probably experience a similar feeling if you try any of your old usual foods. It's lunchtime now and I am feeling much better. But it appears for the most part, the great feelings last!
    Starting weight: 168 lbs
    Current weight: 168 lbs
    Goal weight: whatever makes me look strong and healthy!

Current goal: No More Muffin Top!!
    a real pushup, a real pull-up, weekly sprints

Visit my journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread76206.htmlKris' Place for Primal Rantings...because everyone else thinks she's nuts

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    I think most people feel great pretty quickly, and stay that way, unless there is an underlying health problem. Best wishes on your primal journey!
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    It will get better!

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    Open Letter to vinilo:

Dear vinilo, please stop feeling good with your new lifestyle. Lifestyle changes, especially those involving diet and/or exercise, should be tedious and painful, filled with anguish and eye-gouging temptations. Every day should be like dragging yourself through a large cheese grater. Your mind should constantly be at the point of breaking; you should feel as though you were staring through the nether voids of space, coming face to face with an Ancient Unknown Horror From Beyond the World's Black Veil. We kindly demand that you cease and desist immediately.

Yours truly,

-- Conventional Wisdom

All that to say, it only gets better. Keep Primal!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

kitana is offline Senior Member
    Awesome letter!

I think a lot of us feel great. It's why there's such a large, enthusiastic community here. I had carb cravings for a few days and then I started feeling pretty good. After a couple weeks I realized that not only was I not miserable and didn't feel like I was giving up anything, but that this was something I could do for a very, very long time. Finally things just feel 'right'.

Enjoy!

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    i hit my 1 year anniversary and feel better than ever. down from 250(and at 5'9" thats a big fat ass) to 178 a couple of days ago. to make a long story short, it just keeps getting better.

Patrick is offline Senior Member
    250 to 178 is awesome! I'm 207 down to 178 or so and I thought that was good. Congrats.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Patrick, and 30 lbs since August ain't bad either!

primaltreehgr is offline Senior Member
    best of luck on your primal lifestyle! i feel great as well, this is day 12 for me. i felt crummy on day three and that was it. sometimes i get cranky and then i realize i need more bacon and i'm good to go. . . still trying to get enough fat!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast