Page 97 of 696 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197597 ... LastLast

Thread: Gripe of the Day page 97

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Grokoddess View Post
    He's taking you for a ride and you've got the crappy seats.. .NEXT ..
    he's gaming her
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    he's gaming her
    Yes for sure.. not worth it
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

BreeKN is offline Member
    I live in Arizona and recently there has been a serious increase in the number of Frozen Yogurt places...Mojo, Yogurtland, Golden Spoon, Orange Blossom...You name it and they have the flavor. They also claim that these Frozen Yogurt concoctions are healthy! HEALTHY? I don't consider an insulin spike topped with fresh berries to be my idea of the best choice! GEEEEZ! Sugar is NOT HEALTHY! How many times do Americans need to hear it. Just because you aren't eating Coldstone Ice Cream or freaking Haagen Das doesn't mean it's healthy!

Ok, gripe over.
    Cheers to LIFE!--Bree

www.sassyprimal.com

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BreeKN View Post
    I live in Arizona and recently there has been a serious increase in the number of Frozen Yogurt places...Mojo, Yogurtland, Golden Spoon, Orange Blossom...You name it and they have the flavor. They also claim that these Frozen Yogurt concoctions are healthy! HEALTHY? I don't consider an insulin spike topped with fresh berries to be my idea of the best choice! GEEEEZ! Sugar is NOT HEALTHY! How many times do Americans need to hear it. Just because you aren't eating Coldstone Ice Cream or freaking Haagen Das doesn't mean it's healthy!

Ok, gripe over.
    I thought Haagen Das was Healthy, you've just ruin my entire day .. maybe my entire year!! .. ;-) tee hee
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

canio6 is offline Senior Member

Ok, gripe over.
    Hmmm...in my part of AZ we only have a cold stone, oh, and a dairy queen. I've never seen frozen yogurt in my neck of the woods (or whatever they have in AZ...cactus patch?)
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

pattyd is offline Senior Member

Ok, gripe over.
    Add to the list Mmmmmm yogurt and U-Swirl
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

ToniWA is offline Senior Member
    Nosey co-workers ~ what I'm doing has nothing to do with what you SHOULD be doing which is a hell of a lot more important than what I have going on.
    "Yes, everything is fine"...a few minutes later..."No, I don't need your help, but thank you."

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Walking back to my desk at the office and wearing a skirt, a co-worker of a much darker skin tone proceeds to tell me I am really pale and that I need sun. She tells me that I should either fake bake or put olive oil on my skin and sit out in the sun. First off, thank you for reminding me that I am 1 shade away from albino. I am reminded of this everytime I look in the mirror and when Stumpy mentions this. Secondly, I have issues with sun poisioning, so the idea of putting olive oil on my skin or even fake baking does not interest me in the slightest. I am sure going primal has helped with this but I do want to take my chances. Need a shirt that says "albino and proud!"

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Walking back to my desk at the office and wearing a skirt, a co-worker of a much darker skin tone proceeds to tell me I am really pale and that I need sun. She tells me that I should either fake bake or put olive oil on my skin and sit out in the sun. First off, thank you for reminding me that I am 1 shade away from albino. I am reminded of this everytime I look in the mirror and when Stumpy mentions this. Secondly, I have issues with sun poisioning, so the idea of putting olive oil on my skin or even fake baking does not interest me in the slightest. I am sure going primal has helped with this but I do want to take my chances. Need a shirt that says "albino and proud!"
    you should tell her to stop being so racially insensitive
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    you should tell her to stop being so racially insensitive
    I thought about it but knowing her, she would have taken that the other way. I'm German/Irish, I haven't seen any olive skinned people from either of those camps before.